Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

misunderstanding with "LS6 SS" about Paypal fees (Resolved)

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 08:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy misunderstanding with "LS6 SS" about Paypal fees (Resolved)

WEll i will incluse all of the PM's in the message below, and the for sale thread that he had about selling the NBM WS6 hood. I Paypaled him 685. Dosent ship on monday the day that he was supposed to. Then dosent ship on tuesday.... and im like WTF, where is my tracking #. Then he said that the hood BROKE on the way out to ship.... prob, bs... and ONLY refunded me 664.83$, i have proof from paypal and have everything to prove it.... I wouldnt mind so much if the seller was just honest. Carlos dose bad business!!

Please Ban user from ls1tech.....

STAY AWAY FROM LS6 SS

Link to the Thread....

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...02#post2910602

and all most of the PM's reguarding the transaction

[QUOTE=LS6 SS]
Originally Posted by 98'MidnightBlueBird'
ok payment sent to heather2002ss@msn.com
payment 1= 385
payment 2= 300

Total 685

Please, get a hold of the paint reciepts and send them with the hood. Make sure you include the grills with the hood!

Please PM me back with a tracking # for the hood tomorrow when you ship out!

Thanks Carlos!

Originally Posted by LS6 SS
Alright so we are good on 685 for the hood? I will send you 2 payments through paypal, one for $385, and the other for $300. I can send payment by tonight if you reply back to my PM tonight, so the hood can get sent out tomorrow!

Thanks Carlos!

My Address is:

Neal Shalom
1331 Massachusetts Ave
Apt # 203
Riverside, CA 92507

Originally Posted by LS6 SS
Hey Carlos, just so we can come to an agreement in a writing contract. I am wondering about the paint in the hood, to make sure its 100$ matched, and that its a good quality, where did you get it painted @? If you have any repiepts on the hoods paint and the warrenty, that would be awesome.
Can you check if it has the ram air decals on it?
Since it is an OEM hood im not worried about the fit, but are you including any hardware? What comapnyt are you going to ship through, and is there any way to track the shipoment of the hood?

I know that we did agree on 700 US $ Shipped but, Since im guessing you dont have the decals.... how about 685$ shipped for the hood?

Send me a PM back to make sure we can have an agreement!

Thanks!

yes the hood is a 100% match on the paint i dont have any repiepts but i can get one for u if u would like i had a buddy that owns a shop paint it for me i will be shipping it threw a local company call mail box ect and i will also will be sending u a tracking # and i will also put insurance on the hood if u have any questions give me a call or pm me thanks

Carlos
that is fine

i was pm u to let u know i was not abeal to send out the hood today. i will do it tom i have notting planed for tom besides that
Old 05-20-2005, 08:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

You DO realize that when you send money via paypal, depending on your account status it will subtract a 3% fee? So either you didn't add the fee when you sent it to him, or he didn't. You still got over 660 bucks, what are you whining about?

I think Carlos did the right thing here, even if you're shy 20 bucks. You should contact him about it and work it out if you're that upset over 20 bucks.

I've talked to Carlos over the phone about that hood, and he was VERY willing to meet me locally so I could inspect it(this was before you bought it). I have no reason to think he didn't have it, or whatnot. If you REALLY think he's tryin to scam you, why'd he refund your money?

He's not getting banned if this is all you have on him. However you might want to chill out over just 20 bucks.
Old 05-20-2005, 08:51 PM
Banned

Chill out grandpa, hahah man somebody has a stick up their ***.... AHHA...wow buddie, take some time off ls1 tech for a while and get a life maybe?

And yes i know about paypal fees, he messed up, and he didnt refund my $ back, he has to add extra for the paypal fees...

and chill out over 20 bucks, how about you send me the $$ then... its just 20 bucks right?!?!?!?!?

whats your point?

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
I've talked to Carlos over the phone about that hood, and he was VERY willing to meet me locally so I could inspect it(this was before you bought it). I have no reason to think he didn't have it, or whatnot.

Last edited by 98'MidnightBlueBird'; 05-20-2005 at 09:02 PM.
Old 05-20-2005, 09:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

grandpa? you must have no ****** clue how old i am.

and next, you got on here and starting crying about being "shafted".

my point is that if you're bitching about 20 bucks but you plan on an LS2 402, you have your head up your ***.
Old 05-20-2005, 09:20 PM
Banned

....every penny counts

but seriously man, you said it.." its just 20 bucks"

if its just 20$, how about you send me it! THANKS GRANDPA!
Old 05-20-2005, 09:20 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chill out grandpa, hahah man somebody has a stick up their ***.... AHHA...wow buddie, take some time off ls1 tech for a while and get a life maybe?
Telling the moderators to 'chill out' and spend time away from the board... so, you don't want anyone to pay any attention to your complaints? That could be arranged
And yes i know about paypal fees, he messed up, and he didnt refund my $ back, he has to add extra for the paypal fees...
Looks to me like he refunded the amount he would've received after Paypal's fees being deducted, which happens before he ever gets the money initially. If he had added in more to his refund to make up for it, then he would have been out twenty extra bucks instead. You were the one who chose to make payment via Paypal, could've mailed a check or money order instead, but there's a price for instant gratification.
Old 05-20-2005, 09:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow, $20 should be the least of your worries. I glanced at the thread and figured you got taken for $685--especially with the look of the title. If you really want to get creative, you both lost $20.

You sent him a paypal: 685, and he got 665
Then he sent back: 685, and you got 665

Further it was probably a mistake, because I *thought* if you hit 'refund' within 30 days paypal sends the money back and waives the charges. He prob sent money, rather than refunded money. So all in all, its not like he bilked you outa cash, he lost 20 bucks also. I can see your point though, I wouldnt want to have lost a cent over nothing--but I have to agree with the other guy that you are taking the situation a bit too harsh. The seller also took a loss
Old 05-20-2005, 10:30 PM
Banned

yeah thanks pongoX11... seriously, that's just what i needed....

stuff happens, i guess i was a bit to harsh....

admin"s please remove this thread!
Old 05-20-2005, 10:32 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah thanks pongoX11... seriously, that's just what i needed....

stuff happens, i guess i was a bit to harsh....

admin"s please remove this thread!
Glad that's cleared up. I'm not going to remove the thread, but will change the title to reflect that.

Quick Reply: misunderstanding with "LS6 SS" about Paypal fees (Resolved)