Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Having issues with site members this week

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 05:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Having issues with site members this week

This is unbelievable. I have ordered several things from this site in the past two weeks and thus far nothing has been efficient and quick. I bought a cam, turned out to be something other than advertised. Money was refunded and I am back to the drawing board.

I bought a set of chrome wheels from a guy here. Lots of ***** footing around when it came to shipment time, then it was missing lug nuts that were SAID to be there.

I order a used muffler for the firebird. It was paid for at the beginning of the week, yet wasn't shipped for a few days after that and the shipment method was something completely different than discussed. Now my plans for exhaust work are forced to move to next weekend due to someone elses lack of competence.

I then ordered a tiny plastic trim peice for the firebird and just find out that it just now shipped. This info came after my inquiry. the guy is out of town, so I can understand that, but how bout some goddarn communication people.

If you are gonna sell something, know what your selling, communicate with the buyer to reassure them about the product, and ship that damn thing in a timely manner. Don't sit on the person's money for days and then think about shipping. And last, use the shipping method you said you would use and provide tracking information.

that is all. I can't believe the amount of crappy sales service I have experienced lately.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess I have just gotten used to it....
Old 07-02-2005, 05:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by my01camaroz28
If you are gonna sell something, know what your selling, communicate with the buyer to reassure them about the product, and ship that damn thing in a timely manner. Don't sit on the person's money for days and then think about shipping. And last, use the shipping method you said you would use and provide tracking information.

Well said.. Ive run into a few of these lately on other boards and its a PITA, for both parties. If you cant do that then dont even bother to sell..