Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

leeluther252

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2005, 07:17 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default leeluther252

Since you wont call but you read the PMs and emails I will post it here.

You had a motor for sale for a killer price, one that I designed and had built. You posted that. I have had numerous phone calls and emails about this motor wanting to know specs etc.

I email and PMed you to call me so I could help you finish the sale, FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!! Did you respond??????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????

You screwed GRN Dragon over after I spent time on the phone with him convincing him what was in the motor was true. Then Z8s offered you a deal IF GRN DRAGON backed out. Either way it was sold. BUT you decided to play a game.

Well this seems to me your name is dirt on this board now. You dont have any trust at this point by me. Do me a favor and dont ever bring my name up in something you are selling. You are a ***** for the BS you pulled today.

225-343-9029
Old 07-14-2005, 07:26 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am very upset about the way this was handled
Hell i even offered more money ! It would have already been picked up
No Hassel
Old 07-14-2005, 07:45 PM
8 Second Club

I cant beleive that it was a sponsor that had apart in this!
Old 07-14-2005, 08:25 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

What's going on?
Old 07-14-2005, 08:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
What's going on?
I'm reading this thinkin the same thing..

Last edited by Vendetta; 07-14-2005 at 08:46 PM.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

aight so check it....leeluther had that bad *** 385 for sale and grn dragon wanted to buy it. apparently he had madman on the horn and had an offer that had been accepted but shipping was somewhat of an issue. then z8 shot a higher offer, had shipping covered and bought it from leeluther, leaving grn dragon hanging. seems a little shady to me....
Old 07-14-2005, 09:37 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Jordan57
aight so check it....leeluther had that bad *** 385 for sale and grn dragon wanted to buy it. apparently he had madman on the horn and had an offer that had been accepted but shipping was somewhat of an issue. then z8 shot a higher offer, had shipping covered and bought it from leeluther, leaving grn dragon hanging. seems a little shady to me....

Nope wasn't me ! I WAS SECOND IN LINE But it was sold to some other person that is associated with a sponsor on this board ! NOW THAT IS SHADY!!!!!!!

I have all my pm's and emails stating that if there is any problems with Grndrng' s deal I will have him cash in hand and picked up in 24 hrs.
I sent Madman $6k cash to be ready to handle this at his end but only after the first deal fell apart!
Old 07-15-2005, 12:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

sorry dude...i was misinformed. i heard from a friend, who knows a guy, who once housesat for leeluthers neighbor's aunt's poolboy...he told me....
Old 07-15-2005, 02:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

MADMAN, thanks for all the help and answering all my questions. Yeah, I really don't know what all went down, but I only can say great stuff about you and your shop (you spent quite a bit of time on the phone answering questions when you stood to gain little to nothing). I'm just extremely upset I ended up missing out on a deal this great, I'm only 24 and 2 years out of college, fresh in the professional world. I will not be able to afford an engine even close to this for years (DAMN IT!).
I was told by the seller that his dad was sick of it in his shop and sold it without asking him? That's all I know...
Old 07-15-2005, 03:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn.. that is grimy ****. You guys should talk with the buyer also. That's bullshit.
Old 07-15-2005, 06:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm really confused why Big Rick bought the engine (if that is 100% true) when about a month ago he was looking to get out of LT1's, selling his 398? Damn now he has two awesome engines...
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lt1-lt4-modifications/330260-thinking-about-selling-bad-boy-398-lt1-1200rwhp.html
Old 07-15-2005, 06:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

sorry to hear that guys that is def screwed up
Old 07-15-2005, 06:18 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by GrnDragon
I'm really confused why Big Rick bought the engine (if that is 100% true) when about a month ago he was looking to get out of LT1's, selling his 398? Damn now he has two awesome engines...
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330260

Do you beleive in KARMA?????
I DO
Old 07-15-2005, 07:40 PM
TECH Addict

I just talked to Rick and he said he is willing to sell the motor we just picked up yesterday, he will let it go for $8,000. He had the money to burn so he bought it, all the other pending sales and what not isn"t his fault. He said " he has to buy up the all the motors, that way nobody will catch him". Just throwing that in there from his side. BTW it is a nice motor. Also it's not two bad *** motors the bird has, it's three engines to toy with and a 106 to boot. 7's here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2005, 07:56 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by MrBill97396
I just talked to Rick and he said he is willing to sell the motor we just picked up yesterday, he will let it go for $8,000. He had the money to burn so he bought it, all the other pending sales and what not isn"t his fault. He said " he has to buy up the all the motors, that way nobody will catch him". Just throwing that in there from his side. BTW it is a nice motor. Also it's not two bad *** motors the bird has, it's three engines to toy with and a 106 to boot. 7's here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought he had his 398 LT1 out of the car and was switching to a dart block?
Old 07-15-2005, 08:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

WOW, it gained $3000 in one day (got to love the middleman)! I think the more I learn what went down the more pissed I get. Z8s, Madman, and I all talked directly to the seller, I was told Big Rick bought from the sellers dad, so I would say going around the waiting list does put some fault on him! "BTW it is a nice motor" I love hearing someone gloat how nice the motor is that I got screwed out of. I have been researching 383-396 short blocks and long blocks and one of the companies I was quite interested in is getting some pretty BAD advertisement with the entire debacle. I know I am just 1 lowley 24 year old that really cannot make much of a difference, but this whole thing was LOW, and when it comes time to buy performance parts I will remember all of this.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:14 PM
TECH Addict

Not meaning to sound like gloating I was simply saying. And when we went there it wasn't anybody's dad. Sorry for the ordeal and that the way it seems to have benn handled.

Originally Posted by GrnDragon
WOW, it gained $3000 in one day (got to love the middleman)! I think the more I learn what went down the more pissed I get. Z8s, Madman, and I all talked directly to the seller, I was told Big Rick bought from the sellers dad, so I would say going around the waiting list does put some fault on him! "BTW it is a nice motor" I love hearing someone gloat how nice the motor is that I got screwed out of. I have been researching 383-396 short blocks and long blocks and one of the companies I was quite interested in is getting some pretty BAD advertisement with the entire debacle. I know I am just 1 lowley 24 year old that really cannot make much of a difference, but this whole thing was LOW, and when it comes time to buy performance parts I will remember all of this.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by MADMAN
Since you wont call but you read the PMs and emails I will post it here.

You had a motor for sale for a killer price, one that I designed and had built. You posted that. I have had numerous phone calls and emails about this motor wanting to know specs etc.

I email and PMed you to call me so I could help you finish the sale, FREE OF CHARGE!!!!!! Did you respond??????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????

You screwed GRN Dragon over after I spent time on the phone with him convincing him what was in the motor was true. Then Z8s offered you a deal IF GRN DRAGON backed out. Either way it was sold. BUT you decided to play a game.

Well this seems to me your name is dirt on this board now. You dont have any trust at this point by me. Do me a favor and dont ever bring my name up in something you are selling. You are a ***** for the BS you pulled today.
From the horses mouth (not that you are a horse) but it seems more than one person got the shaft on this deal - the first being GrnDragon. Total situation.

As for someone who happens to have the money to collect engines and play middleman, well, I don't ever begrudge anyone who has money because they work just as hard for it BUT $3000 mark up in 24 hours?!.
You know that leaves a lot of people out of the loop that really are into getting their cars on the track couple of times a week, enjoying every minute they own it. You could offer them a bag of gold and they would turn it down over their ride.
Just IMOO.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:47 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Messy.
Old 07-15-2005, 10:49 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Sounds like the whole deal was a mess.

I just lost out on some wheels, I assume they sold locally even though I had already sent all the money out.

Quick Reply: leeluther252