Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

RESOLVED: Forced370GTO is being a lier and a very bad buyer

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 09:28 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RESOLVED: Forced370GTO is being a lier and a very bad buyer

Having a problem with this guy. Sold a product and he refuses to pay the remainder of the funds owed.
I posted all the PM's I have.
Pay up is all I ask. No hard feelings, just pay what you owe so we can be done with this.
I have tried to get paid a few times with BS coming back to me.
You have my address you have my number you have my name on LS1 tech, you have my paypal address, for God's sake pay up.
I have been lied to a few times which can be overlooked once I recieve my money.
Heads were recieved 5 days before Christmas. ITS FEB 1st.
Thanks
Jeremy

PM 1. what did these heads flow, i am very interested.

Reply... https://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-internal-engine/256055-pp-ls6-style-head-review-flow-specs-comparison-inside.html
This has a ton of info on the heads, and is from a outside tester.

Also here are the flow numbers from PP using a 2.08 valve. These will flow a bit less as the valve is smaller.
Lift----Intake----Exhaust
.100---78 cfm----66 cfm
.200---147 cfm---124 cfm
.300---209 cfm---164 cfm
.400---255 cfm---206 cfm
.500---296 cfm---229 cfm
.550---312 cfm---232 cfm
.600---322 cfm---237 cfm

PM 2. whats your best price shipped to 17070

Reply... How about 1000 even shipped.

PM 3. presently i have $860 in my paypal account. i can send you that and then another $140 when it processes from my checking account. Meanwhile it could be shipping to me. do you accept paypal?

Reply... Paypal is fine, however the fee's are an additional 30 bucks. If you make it 1020 shipped I will cover the rest of the fee's. I would be willing to send the heads for the 860 as long as you take care of your end on the remainder.
Let me know and send me a phone number if you dont mind.
I could probally get these out today.
239-872-5541
Jeremy

PM 4. i will definately hold up my end of the bargain. i just checked my paypal account and $500 is available for transfer at this moment. The rest of the *$845 will be sent by the end of the day. in 5 days the transfer from my checking account will clear and i will send you the extra $170 for a grand total of $1020. my phone number is 267-481-0081. to what account should i send the money?

Reply rayz1@earthlink.com

PM 5 last questions, have these heads been milled at all? and are they true 243 castings? what lift can the springs take?

Reply... The springs are pretty much the best spring around.
Good up to 650 lift and I have almost never heard of someone having a problem with them.
Patroit dosent mill their heads. If you read that link I added in the forsale thread you can learn a damn lot about Patroit.
I will try and sum it up for you in short detail.
The LS6 style head starts life as a LQ9 head. (6.0 truck's use this head) The head is nearly identical to the LS6 head but uses a different combustion chamber which give different compression. Patroit takes this head and welds the chamber to get the cc their after. No milling is done.
It saves money for us as the castings are quite a bit cheeper for the 6.0 heads.

PM 6 money is sent

PM 7. hey, when you send me a tracking number i will send you the $345 available in my account as of today with the remainder being sent when available (4 days). thankyou!!

Reply with tracking numbers. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply... Hey man, I am sure everything has shown up now.
I have not recieved the remainded of the funds you owe through paypal. Please send the remainder.
Thanks

PM 8. yup, they came last night. i will send you a money order due to a lack of the remaining balanced owed in my paypal account.

Reply not found, probally went something like this.
I haven't recieved a money order and would like to know why?
You have the heads, now I should recieve my money. I was told I would get the remainder once they shipped, now you have had them for some time and I haven't recieved anything. Blah Blah Blah

PM 9. i was just looking over the records to see whether or not your statement was correct. According to my records, i still owe $330 correct?

Reply... Yeah you told me you send the money order almost 2 weeks ago. Why would you say that if it wern't true?
You rush me and damn near bad mouth me about geting the heads out 1 day late and in return this is what I get????
I did you a favor in the first place by sending the heads w/o full payment.
Please send the money over night to
Jeremy Zielinski
13311 Pinto Lane
Ft. Myers Fl 33912

PM 10. well, the real problem is that the motor is leaking coolant into the oil. As the mechanic who installed the motor in the vehicle i can assure that everything was properly installed. therfore the only 2 possible causes of the problem are either the heads or the cometic performance head gaskets (which are brand new) and bolted down using ARP studs. I am reluctant to send the rest of the money until the cause of the problem has been determined. I am 99% sure that these heads are faulty and i question whether or not you knew this information before you sent them to me. If these heads are faulty i will ship them back at my own cost as a C.O.D. where you will return the $670 that i have already sent to you. I will keep you posted but i am not sure whether or not you have screwed me or we both were unaware of the problem. I will assume the optimistic point of view however i ask for your patients until i pull the heads early next week.

Reply... YOU HAVE BRAND NEW NEVER USED NEVER BOLTED ON HEADS, how in the **** would I know if there was a problem, or know if everything was installed correctly.
You made a business deal, and if you dont intend to make good on it then I can take it to the mods of this site and you can explain to them how you recieved brand new heads without paying for them.
Then you lie and act like you forgot to send the money order after already saying you sent it.
What BS is that.
I did you a favor by sending the product with partial payment. In our agreement you said the rest would be on the way to me after geting the tracking number.
How many more lies am I going to get from you.
1st lie, I will ship the rest of the funds once I recieve a tracking number.
2nd lie. The rest is on the way.
3rd lie. I will ship the money order but I forgot what I owe you and want to make sure 330 is correct.
Now I get this line of crap.
Do yourself a favor and be honest with people. Now there's suddenly a issue, and why would I believe what you say after being lied to at least 3 times in during this transaction.
I have very good feedback, so that prooves I am a honest seller/buyer.
If you can proove the heads weren't brand new then go for it as that is the only way I could have know if there was something previously wrong with the heads. However they were brand new so that throws that option out of the way.

PM 11.they may have been brand new, but does that fix my problem? if i bought these heads from a shop and they were defective, they would either reimburse me or send me a new set. i havent trusted you from the beginning and this just varifies my concern. if i send you the rest of the money i will have no leverage if it turns out that these heads are ****! if it turns out that these heads are in fact ok then i will certainly send your money out immediately... u may have well cost me much more then these heads are worth. we will see if these heads are the culprit.
This last PM was on 1-19-05.

You say if I would have bought them from a shop you would get a refund of a new set. Earth to MR/ GTO, I am not a shop. If you wanted this option you shouldn't have been a cheep *** and bought used. If I were a shop I would have been paid more on these heads. I sent you a perfectly good set of heads, you took advantage of me being nice and sending you the heads without full payment. Now you **** me and say you haven't trusted me from the start. That is a laugh. I dont see you posting a new thread calling me a bad seller..........
Looks like the heads are working fine. Your setup is back together after a bad head gasket, and making 750 RWHP. I still haven't heard from you or seen any money from you. AT least 6 days have passed since your car has been fixed, and even longer since you found the head gasket problem.
Pay up.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-internal-engine/439126-coolant-oil.html
Here he goes over the problem he had with the car and finds the head gasket is the problem.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-internal-engine/443270-arp-heads-studs-6-0l-iron-block.html
Wow head studs are working great on his setup.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-induction/442674-750rwhp-how-long-will-last.html
Damn here his car is making 750 WRHP with the mods in sig. One of which is PP stage 2 heads. weird.....
Old 02-02-2006, 10:43 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,089 Likes on 717 Posts

Any updates? Send him a link to this thread. If he does not respond we might ban him for a few years.
Old 02-02-2006, 03:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this guy is setting up a track rental here in the eastern section

https://ls1tech.com/forums/eastern-members/445756-mir-dragstrip-rental-feb-9th-read.html
Old 02-02-2006, 05:31 PM
10 Second Club

Wow I wish someone would have told me this before I sent money for that track rental
Old 02-02-2006, 07:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not too worried about it Jeremy.... We used Paypal and if he stiffs us, they will go after him.
Old 02-03-2006, 04:00 PM
11 Second Club

Just sent him money for the track rental. I also just bought a new converter because of the track rental. I hope he makes good with you JZ, so I didn't just pay $130 for overnight shipping on the verter for nothing.
Old 02-03-2006, 05:33 PM
10 Second Club

Looks like the money for the rental was returned ofcourse minus the paypal fees.
Old 02-03-2006, 06:52 PM
11 Second Club

I think I'm going to do a track rental MIR for the following Tues. the 14th. Let me know if you are interested.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Lets keep this thread on course folks.

Any update on the situation JZ?
Old 02-04-2006, 12:19 PM
Banned

Nothing as of yet.
I am going to PM him again.
Thanks Cypher and PSJ for keeping up with everyones problems on here.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:57 PM
Launching!

if you follow the pms closely you will see that i fully inteded to pay him as soon as i determined that the heads were not the cause of my problem. Here is the pm i just sent:
i asked for your patients, i have about 100 miles on the car since i rebuilt it on sunday... i have no idea whether or not the problem still exists. like a stated previously, when i determine that these heads are not at fault i will gladly send you your money. It is too bad you had to take such drastic measures only to hear exactly what i had told you earlier. if there is no coolant leaking by the end of this week your money will be sent. resend your address where i can send the Money Order

the car was just put back together and has been a real anxiety producer for me, all i needed was some ******* sending me a bad set of heads. i needed some leverage until i found out what was going on so i kept exactly 1/3 of the owed money. so far it looks good but the car has not yet been put through its paces.
Old 02-04-2006, 03:16 PM

if you got 100 miles on the car and there isnt any problems you NEED TO PAY as the heads are fine

pay the guy
Old 02-04-2006, 04:46 PM
Banned

I damn near find it funny that you are still unsure if you should send the money or not.
You asked for me to be patient, maybe you forgot that you recieved these heads over 45 days ago. How much more patient should I be?
I think that was real fair.
You have a car that makes well over 700 HP verified by a dyno and your going to blaim the heads I sold you if the heads lift. If you weren't a complete dumbass you would already know this is common with lots of boost using GM castings. Why do you think having a larger deck with AFR and ETP were so important?
Man up and pay. Send what you owe so this will be done. No more lies no more games. I dont care if you have 0 miles on the setup our deal wasnt for me to wait to get paid. Our deal was once the heads are shipped the funds will be shipped. I am not a sponsor, and didn't offer ANY WARRENTY. NO WARRENTY was asked for either or I would have called Gunner and asked him what I can do since the heads were brand new.
Simple fact is if your car explodes in 10 seconds and all you have left are the keys in your hand I am still owed for the product you bought.
This is hardly drastic measures. Drastic would be filing a police report, or something illegal. This is simply trying to get something done and show other members you aren't always a honest member.
Pay up and this will go away for you. Dont and you will loose a lot of respect on here.
Old 02-04-2006, 05:22 PM
10 Second Club

dude, weather or not the heads are good or not, you bought a product, PAY HIM
Old 02-06-2006, 04:51 PM
Launching!

money sent fellas... i never inteded to be unfair, i just thought i had got screwed with a bad set of heads. In fairness to JZ, the heads work great and were not the cause of the problem... sorry for the inconvenience to everyone involved.
Old 02-06-2006, 05:44 PM
12 Second Club

What Are Great Ending To This Story....usually Things End Up In Police Reports...but This Was A Happy Ending...now We'll Just Wait For Jz To Actually Recieve The Cash
Old 02-06-2006, 08:54 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

I'm glad to see that this worked out guys!
Old 02-06-2006, 10:39 PM
Banned

I will update this once funds are recieved.
Thanks for shoting yourself in the foot a little in your last post "In fairness to JZ, the heads work great and were not the cause of the problem... sorry for the inconvenience to everyone involved."
That makes this as much better as it can get.
If you feel I was out of line for posting this sorry, but just to proove this works only 2 days after your first replied on this thread money was been sent.
That sure beats waiting 45 days and many PM's with nothing right.
Take care and I will be fair when I recieve the money owed....
Old 02-06-2006, 10:51 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Just post an update.
Old 02-06-2006, 11:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Just post an update.

I will PSJ I will.
I am very fair and once funds are recieved I will make a post ASAP.

Quick Reply: RESOLVED: Forced370GTO is being a lier and a very bad buyer