Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

got bad feedback for something I didn't do

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 09:15 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got bad feedback for something I didn't do

I would like some feedback removed from my account, I had a guy try to rip me off and I cancelled my credit card payment to him when inever recieved my rotors that i had paid him for, he stopped contacting me, when I was sending him PM's daily. He has left a negative feedback saying "I have tried to contact this member, and he claims I ripped him off bad buyer!" and he didn't try to contact me, I still have my PM reciepts that he never read. Can you please remove his feedback?

I have just checked my pm reciepts again today and he has just read them but again should any admin want to look at my pm records they can and it will show that he left the feedback then proceeded to read the messages so it would seem as though he did read them. I also have tried to email him during the whole deal and he would answer. So I filed a claim with paypal, then I messaged another member on here to see if he got his rotors, he said "that he tried to pm him to get the payment info but never got a reply," he had this member on his "paid" list. So he only replied to my email after I cancelled my paypal claim because I had cancelled my credit card payment to him, he said " It states you filed a buyer complaint, but then cancelled it stating it was resolved, whats going on?" and I told that I had cancelled the payment, he never replied after that yet again. I also posted a thread on here about the situation, and got a pm from another member who had been ripped off by him as well, his pm read "hey man im gettin ripped to. I sent my supercharger COD to FLASH99 and he sent a certified check back that he canceled before i even got it. Havent really been able to contact him since.I got his address and name and number, hey owes me $ 1650...gotta be somethin we can do isnt there?" I would appreciate it if I could get this undeserved feedback removed. If any admin would like to look at my pm history let me know.

Thanks,
bhZ28
Old 03-22-2006, 11:05 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Situation Resolved?

Originally Posted by bhz28
I would like some feedback removed from my account, I had a guy try to rip me off and I cancelled my credit card payment to him when inever recieved my rotors that i had paid him for, he stopped contacting me, when I was sending him PM's daily. He has left a negative feedback saying "I have tried to contact this member, and he claims I ripped him off bad buyer!" and he didn't try to contact me, I still have my PM reciepts that he never read. Can you please remove his feedback?

I have just checked my pm reciepts again today and he has just read them but again should any admin want to look at my pm records they can and it will show that he left the feedback then proceeded to read the messages so it would seem as though he did read them. I also have tried to email him during the whole deal and he would answer. So I filed a claim with paypal, then I messaged another member on here to see if he got his rotors, he said "that he tried to pm him to get the payment info but never got a reply," he had this member on his "paid" list. So he only replied to my email after I cancelled my paypal claim because I had cancelled my credit card payment to him, he said " It states you filed a buyer complaint, but then cancelled it stating it was resolved, whats going on?" and I told that I had cancelled the payment, he never replied after that yet again. I also posted a thread on here about the situation, and got a pm from another member who had been ripped off by him as well, his pm read "hey man im gettin ripped to. I sent my supercharger COD to FLASH99 and he sent a certified check back that he canceled before i even got it. Havent really been able to contact him since.I got his address and name and number, hey owes me $ 1650...gotta be somethin we can do isnt there?" I would appreciate it if I could get this undeserved feedback removed. If any admin would like to look at my pm history let me know.

Thanks,
bhZ28

Hey I'm in the same boat as you. I got bad feedback from YOU before we were even able to resolve the situation. I think you shouldnt jump the gun and work with a seller more. You filled a chargeback, and a dispute with Paypal, before even letting me figure it out. Anyways I want the situation resolved as well, and I'm willing to take a major loss and just send you out a NEW SET OF DRILLED SLOTTED ROTORS FOR $38. Read up in the dispute post you made earlier.

Flash-

Quick Reply: got bad feedback for something I didn't do