Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

BackinBlack02SS is a fraud!

Old 07-09-2006, 11:04 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default BackinBlack02SS is a fraud!

sent him money for a set of cutouts and haven't heard back from him since. if i dont get a response some time tommorow i will be contacting proper authorities. just puttin the word out.

jacob
Old 07-10-2006, 08:22 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a lie. I recieved the money order on 6/28. Deposited into bank to verify authenticity. Sent PM to let him know I recieved the money order on 6/29. Did not recieve another pm or email until 7/9. He has decided to slander and name call because I was not able to immediately reply back with his tracking number, which he now has. I expect a full apology when you recieve the brand new cutouts.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Is this information true, qwikz28? If so please let us know.
Old 07-10-2006, 11:47 PM
TECH Addict

i sent out the money order 3 weeks prior to the PM notification. NY to VA is not that far pal. i then asked you to tell me when the check clears and if you ship it out. i got nothing. i then sent you 3 PMs and an email asking for status. you logged on LS1tech almost everyday between that and did not so much respond or give a status check up. what am i supposed to think after that? no posts or email responses, or PMs back for 2 weeks after he deposited a money order. MONEY ORDERS ARE CERTIFIED. they can be used as cash, i understand it takes a while to clear, but its not like the money isn't getting there.

you know what else is funny? i made this thread last night and the tracking number you sent me shows you sent out the package today. so dont tell me making this post was wrong cause it got me results. and im not retracting any statements till i see the product in my hand cause for all i know you could have sent me a phone book in a UPS package to humor me.

Jacob
Old 07-11-2006, 12:01 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by qwikz28
i sent out the money order 3 weeks prior to the PM notification. NY to VA is not that far pal. i then asked you to tell me when the check clears and if you ship it out. i got nothing. i then sent you 3 PMs and an email asking for status. you logged on LS1tech almost everyday between that and did not so much respond or give a status check up. what am i supposed to think after that? no posts or email responses, or PMs back for 2 weeks after he deposited a money order. MONEY ORDERS ARE CERTIFIED. they can be used as cash, i understand it takes a while to clear, but its not like the money isn't getting there.

you know what else is funny? i made this thread last night and the tracking number you sent me shows you sent out the package today. so dont tell me making this post was wrong cause it got me results. and im not retracting any statements till i see the product in my hand cause for all i know you could have sent me a phone book in a UPS package to humor me.

Jacob
Are you serious? You do realize that every pm and email was saved, right? You send me a pm on 6/20 saying you sent the money order that day. I recieved the money order on 6/28 and sent you a pm stating it had been deposited on 6/29. There is no way in hell I am going to send something out without verifying with my bank that the money order is real. I am not going to ship something out when the payment is still a pending transaction with the bank. I told you it would be shipped out when the MO cleared the bank. You said cool man. I did not check my pm's until you sent me an email yesterday. I then pmed you the next day with the tracking number. You simply jumped to conclusions.
Old 07-11-2006, 12:16 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BackinBlack02SS
Are you serious? You do realize that every pm and email was saved, right? You send me a pm on 6/20 saying you sent the money order that day. I recieved the money order on 6/28 and sent you a pm stating it had been deposited on 6/29. There is no way in hell I am going to send something out without verifying with my bank that the money order is real. I am not going to ship something out when the payment is still a pending transaction with the bank. I told you it would be shipped out when the MO cleared the bank. You said cool man. I did not check my pm's until you sent me an email yesterday. I then pmed you the next day with the tracking number. You simply jumped to conclusions.
so it took 2 weeks for a money order to clear? you mean to tell me you came online to browse the forums without checking your PMs? you didnt send the tracking number out today, you sent the package out today.

how come 2 electric cutouts, packaging and a box only way 4 pounds and change? i really hope you arent bullshitting me man cause to me all your information doesnt add up
Old 07-11-2006, 12:31 AM
TECH Resident

so it took 2 weeks for a money order to clear? you mean to tell me you came online to browse the forums without checking your PMs? you didnt send the tracking number out today, you sent the package out today.

how come 2 electric cutouts, packaging and a box only way 4 pounds and change? i really hope you arent bullshitting me man cause to me all your information doesnt add up
Once again, are you serious? First it's 3 weeks, now you say it's 2? Have you ever shipped anything before? If you had, you would know that if I had sent the package today it would not even register in the UPS system yet. Also, yes it took a while to "clear" the bank. It was deposited on the 28th, which was a Wednesday. Because you are clearly nieve, I will give you a current example. It is now 7/11. I have a pending transaction in my checking account from 7/7 as I type this. This is just an example, as it can take longer in some instances, such as the FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND which lasted until Tuesday 7/4. If we do a little basic math that leaves a 5 day window. So at most it took me 5 days to ship the package. And yes, the dual electric cutouts, including packaging weighed exactly 4.15 pounds on the digital scale. I hope you enjoy your cutouts. Thank you.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Wow.....

If you think someone has to ship it out within 18 hours of receiving a MO you're nuts. There is nothing wrong with this transaction that I can see so far.

Have to be realisitic about a time frame, and keep events like the 4th of July in mind when forming expectations.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:10 AM
TECH Addict

ok maybe i'm wrong. i just find it strange that this transaction has taken almost a month already and have gotten little to no feedback from brandon during the whole time period. just as a side note brandon i wouldn't have assumed anything wrong had i just recieved a status update even once during the past month. the only one i got was when i asked you if you recieved the money order and i got a yes. maybe i am jumping to conclusions but once again the only response i have gotten from him has been after this thread. we'll see from here i guess.
Old 07-11-2006, 11:52 AM
Teching In

It didnt take that long when I sold my tuner. I got the money order one day and went to the bank to deposit it. Cleared the next day and I shipped the package out the day after I got the money order. Not taking sides but it doesnt take 2 weeks to clear. Hope everything works out though.
Old 07-11-2006, 04:06 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by RJC00ss
It didnt take that long when I sold my tuner. I got the money order one day and went to the bank to deposit it. Cleared the next day and I shipped the package out the day after I got the money order. Not taking sides but it doesnt take 2 weeks to clear. Hope everything works out though.
Doesn't work that easy everytime. I know it takes my bank anywhere between 2-5 days to sometimes clear a deposit and that doesn't include the time it takes to receive the MO from the buyer which can put you at almost 2 weeks total.

Also, this traction is only about 3 weeks and not a month and if you want to get technical its really only been 2 weeks (14 business days). Banks and Shipping Co. usually do not work weekends nor holidays.
Old 07-11-2006, 06:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Zick
Doesn't work that easy everytime. I know it takes my bank anywhere between 2-5 days to sometimes clear a deposit and that doesn't include the time it takes to receive the MO from the buyer which can put you at almost 2 weeks total.

Also, this traction is only about 3 weeks and not a month and if you want to get technical its really only been 2 weeks (14 business days). Banks and Shipping Co. usually do not work weekends nor holidays.
I 2nd that...
I think qwikz28 just too excited to install his cutout, reality he just save himself a ticket for having a loud car anywayz..
yes my car is very loud too, but no cut out...
Old 07-11-2006, 06:54 PM
TECH Addict

your talking worst case scenario... does that really happen all that often? we'll see what happens tommorow when the supposed package arrives to the address i asked him not to ship the package too.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:20 PM
TECH Resident

your talking worst case scenario... does that really happen all that often? we'll see what happens tommorow when the supposed package arrives to the address i asked him not to ship the package too.

Jacob, WTF man? You sent me a pm on 6/16 telling me you would let me know your aunt's address when you got around to sending the money order out. You said it was to help save on the cost of shipping for me. When you finally did get around to sending the money order out, you PMed me on 6/20, but you never gave an alternate address. There for I used your return address on the envelope, the only address I was ever given. Why are you consistantly coming up with complaints that I have no control over?

Last edited by BackinBlack02SS; 07-11-2006 at 07:27 PM.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:28 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BackinBlack02SS
Jacob, WTF man? You sent me a pm on 6/16 telling me you would let me know your aunt's address when you got around to sending the money order out. You said it was to help save on the cost of shipping for me. When you finally did get around to sending the money order out, you PMed me on 6/20, but you never gave an alternate address. There for I used your return address on the envelope, the only address I was ever given. Why are you consistantly coming up with complaints that I have no conrol over?
Patience is a virtue, and is almost non-existant in a 20-year-old. He needs to relax some...especially before toasting someone on here.
Old 07-11-2006, 07:31 PM
TECH Addict

your talking worst case scenario... does that really happen all that often?
I've sold a few things here and quite a few things on Ebay and other places, and yes it does happen more often than you may think.
Ok, so if it is worst case scenario then don't you think you should cut the guy some slack?
Old 07-11-2006, 07:38 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by 02SS#406
Patience is a virtue, and is almost non-existant in a 20-year-old. He needs to relax some...especially before toasting someone on here.
neither is respect for some...

brandon the fact of the matter is, you could have avoided this whole situation had you been more proactive throughout the transaction. i don't know if you realized but not responding to people's messages and not sending out status requests is shady. i am impatient i admit, but that wasn't the case here. i was taking steps to avoid getting screwed. and if you think this thread was out of line then you're crazy granted this is the only response i have gotten from you in recent time. the fact is the box got shipped out the day after i made this thread. coincidence? or embarassment?
Old 07-11-2006, 07:40 PM
TECH Addict

I've sold a few things here and quite a few things on Ebay and other places, and yes it does happen more often than you may think.
Ok, so if it is worst case scenario then don't you think you should cut the guy some slack?
you're absolutely right. and if that was the case dont you think an apology or a simple message saying the check hasn't cleared yet would be in line? am i supposed to assume that a MO takes 2 or so weeks to clear when the sender isn't answering me?
Old 07-11-2006, 09:03 PM
TECH Addict

you're absolutely right. and if that was the case dont you think an apology or a simple message saying the check hasn't cleared yet would be in line? am i supposed to assume that a MO takes 2 or so weeks to clear when the sender isn't answering me?

I totally agree with that too, transactions work best when there's communication going back and forth.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:57 PM
TECH Resident

Funny how you can point fingers so quickly, but it's been a week since you recieved the cutouts, and there has been no update or apology.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: BackinBlack02SS is a fraud!