Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Bad Seller Jermzz

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 09:39 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Bad Seller Jermzz

Warning

Do not by from JERMZZ, he stole 100 from me.

I bought the water pump from this guy. Realized the truck pump wont fit my el camino and asked for a refund. Jeremy decided he wanted to keep my money by blaming it on Paypal problems. Offered to send me a check. He never returned emails after that. Steer clear of this guy, he believes that he was screwed by an engine builder and now can freely take poeples money with no remorse. He lives in the Bay Area of San Francisco. If you live out there let him know he cant **** with fellow LS1 Tech people like this.
Please contact him at jdresser@sbcglobal.net

thanks
Rich
Wesson
386-473-3563
Old 12-19-2006, 09:41 PM
11 Second Club

good man for putting out the word about this.... hopefully the guy who screwed you will see this and feel like a loser like he should if he would read this
Old 12-19-2006, 09:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Hate that **** man thats BULLSHIT!!!
Old 12-19-2006, 09:46 PM
11 Second Club

put in correct section
Old 12-19-2006, 10:36 PM
On The Tree

Hate to hear that Rich. I have dealt with Rich and he is the last guy to screw over...He was such a prompt payer and all-around great guy to deal with when he bought my wheels. Hope the fu*ker gets what he deserves Rich!
Old 12-20-2006, 12:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

9 months and 11 posts later on this board, non of which are technical, you decide you can try to ruin someone's reputation. All I have to say is **** you. I have just as much good feedback as you + 2 years on the board with contribution, not to mention the feedback i'd have prior to this system with many other members here. I've already messaged with Pro Stock John about the situation and will deal accordingly. I've no need to defend my side, you're dealing with a matter of principle now, $100 is hardly even worth my effort. I don't answer any of your 5 thousand emails because i'm tired of getting them when they just threaton me and talk ****. Now that you brought an admin into it I no longer will or need to deal with you. End of story. If you want to keep trying to tarnish my record here, feel free.. I have nothing to hide. You have my address as well, feel free to come pick it up in person.

This is the origional thread.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/589551-6-0l-parts-brand-new-317-s-complete-etc.html

Last edited by jermzz; 12-20-2006 at 12:30 AM.
Old 12-20-2006, 12:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well i guess that sums it up !! i see this locked soon !!
Old 12-20-2006, 06:39 AM
On The Tree

How much is a new pump?
Old 12-20-2006, 07:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Well the way I see it Jeremy, you're the one who is out of line here.

You have both the pump and the money, while Rich is out $100? What's wrong with that picture?
Old 12-20-2006, 08:54 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,096 Likes on 720 Posts

So the buyer bought the pump, it was shipped, and then he returned it? The seller offered to take it back even though it's not his problem whether it fit a retrofit setup? I'm just trying to understand.

ADMIN
Old 12-20-2006, 09:06 AM
On The Tree

John,
I paypal'd Jermzz 100 bucks Oct 11 for a LQ9 water pump, Realized a truck water pump was not going to fit my El Camino LS1. Asked for a refund 2 days later. Nothing was shipped to me and nothing was refunded to me. Said paypal was messed up, even though I had just sent him 100 through paypal. Said he would send check. After a month of receiving nothing I started to emial him. No response. I am making this attempt to get jeremy's attention as he is buying and selling according to his posts and feedback without settling with me first.
thanks
Rich
Old 12-20-2006, 09:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 72Elkytpi
John,
I paypal'd Jermzz 100 bucks Oct 11 for a LQ9 water pump, Realized a truck water pump was not going to fit my El Camino LS1. Asked for a refund 2 days later. Nothing was shipped to me and nothing was refunded to me. Said paypal was messed up, even though I had just sent him 100 through paypal. Said he would send check. After a month of receiving nothing I started to emial him. No response. I am making this attempt to get jeremy's attention as he is buying and selling according to his posts and feedback without settling with me first.
thanks
Rich
You're an annoyance. I'm shipping out the pump + $20 and you can do what you wish with it. I refuse after all the grief you've caused me to refund your full $100. Negative feedback, pestering me time and time again when I explained the situation in full, sending me threatoning emails, RUINING other posts on the forum making me unable to sell other items.... This is why you havnt seen anything and you should be DAMN thankful if you ever did. Truthfully I wish you lived closer so you COULD come get it in person, then i'd tell you to your face what I really think about you. Dont try and pull that you don't want the pump either, because you already stated in one of your messages that you'll take it to settle the score. expect a tracking number before christmas.

John, you have my response message somewhere, and it explains the situation in full. Check your pm's.
Old 12-20-2006, 09:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm not saying i'm out not of line, but do you really think that i'd hold out on 100 dollars for no reason whatsoever? I mean things around the hollidays are tight for a lot of people, but I wouldn't keep $100 for no good reason, it's not some huge sum of money. im not the only one out of line.

Originally Posted by Camaroholic
Well the way I see it Jeremy, you're the one who is out of line here.

You have both the pump and the money, while Rich is out $100? What's wrong with that picture?
Old 12-20-2006, 09:25 AM
Launching!

72Elkytpi, I have been scammed on this website before. (not saying you have or not since I dont know the whole story) I went through paypal to force the guy to give me my money back. They just took what he had left in his bank account. And until he paid back the last 7 bucks he didnt have paypal or that bank account. Of course he paid the last 7 bucks after I won and they snatched 169 immeadiatly from him (what he had left in his account at the time). BAD NEWS IS you got a time period in whitch you can complain to paypal and get your money back. But hey atleast you know for the future.

O ya NEVER DEAL WITH badbluez-00

I guess I had to get that out since this is the right thread. I never went public with his scamming *** until today. He was the one who I did a paypal claim with and won since he wouldnt ship me what I paid for. He has like a negative 2 rating now since I gave him feedback finally for it today!
Old 12-20-2006, 09:42 AM
On The Tree

Jeremy,
I have nothing against you personally as I see you have alot of good post on this site. You have no idea how frustrating it is to see that you cannot refund my money but yet buy parts from other members and they leave the feedback for the deal in November.

So this is personal and you are withholding a refund as a punishment.

Remember that I did not email you until a month after the incident. Now it is 2.5 months so using the holiday as an excuse is not washing.

I believe you got a raw deal from an engine builder and are now angry with situations with issues. I am not your issue though, just trying to enjoy this sport and deal with my engine builder that still has not settled with me after 10 months and Im not about to take any crap from anyone now.