Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Sorry Corey

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 05:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Sorry Corey

Today Corey (WS98TA) came 187 miles to look at my Formula that's for sale. He and his wife drove their 2000 Durango a long way to show it to me, see the Formula, and negotiate a trade. We really need a vehicle like theirs.
They took the Bird out for a ride so I took their Durango for a short drive. Within 50 feet of pulling out on the road a solenoid in the transmission went bad and the Durango wouldn't get out of second gear. After a few phone calls we found a place that would fix it for them so they could get it home.
Needless to say, the problem scared me out of the deal, but I still wanted to take the time to tell them how much I appreciate their effort and that I feel for them. I'm sure it was not a good day for them. They really wanted to take the bird home but instead they had to keep their Durango, spend 250 bucks to fix it and then had a long drive ahead of them.
They seem like good people and I regret that things went the way they did. Corey, I hope that you will soon have a nice F-body again soon. Formy....Still for sale or trade.... Jerry
Old 01-06-2007, 05:27 PM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Moving to Member Feedback (from General LSX Discussion)...
Old 01-06-2007, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks. Sometimes I just need to be shown the error of my ways. I was wondering where that first one went.