Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

echo3313 Goes back on his deals.

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 05:09 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post echo3313 Goes back on his deals.

I was ready to purchase a Spec 3 clutch, flywheel from echo3313. I was paypaling him today. He was fine with this and everything was agreed. He had his clutch listed on ebay and it never sold. I told him I would buy it. It was all set. Then today about 5 minutes ago he pm's me. Ahh someone offered me $200 more for the clutch so I sold it to them. I think this is BS and I am very upset. My vent is over. I have never had a problem on here before and I probably shouldnt be bitching cause I know there are others who have been screwed out of money. I'm just pissed cause now I have to find another setup. Vent over. (for now)
Old 01-23-2007, 09:27 PM
On The Tree

I had the spec 3 clutch for sale on e bay and josepy121380 saw it there and did not bid when he had the chance to. Contacted me afterwards and offered to buy it. I initally accepted his offer and told him to paypal me the money. Well a few days later the money still isnt there and i am in a hurt for the money. I post up a thread offering the clutch for sale on LS1tech and 2 hours later i get a very generous offer to be paid and have it shipped immediately so i took it. I did nothing wrong at all! I am sorry that you hve to look again but money talks espically when you need it.
Moral of the story: YOU SNOOZE YOU LOSE
Old 01-24-2007, 01:01 AM
TECH Regular

no snoozing or losing. your greed took over and you know it.
Old 01-24-2007, 01:03 AM
TECH Regular

you just seem to twist what really happened. alls i wanted was a pic. you didnt provide it to me but had no problem putting it in a new post in the FOR SALE Section. hmm
Old 01-27-2007, 05:11 AM
TECH Veteran

Both need to please read the rules of listing, buying and selling in those forums. There is no calling "dibs" on anything listed.

Seller: You should have notified this buyer you were in a hurry to sell and would not take time to send pictures. Buyers asking for specific information is encouraged as this site does not function the same as online auctions that charge fees for listing.

Buyer: If you see an item offered on ebay from a member here and know you want the item for sale, try to lock it up with "Please send a picture and if it meets my needs I will send the funds within X hours of receiving it". That protects you for what item(s) you purchased that they are as described if seller agrees.

There are plenty of options to buy a new spec3 from Sponsors on GP's or just ordering direct. They typically come with a warranty, listed phone number, email address and mailing address so you can address specifics knowing it is not an auction item. Sometimes the cost between ordering through Sponsors with good feedback against someone you know nothing about can save a bunch of cash in the long run.

Quick Reply: echo3313 Goes back on his deals.