Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

sammby your attention please

Old 02-06-2007, 12:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Exclamation sammby your attention please

I had bought a set of calibers from sammyb for a $100 a day shy of two weeks . I have talked to other members that have similar stories . Sam said he had some problems last week and I told him he could just send a refund if things are that bad that he can not mail anything out . Then I get next day , next day....
Now he reads my pms but does not return them even though I asked . I gave him till Monaday (yesterday) to do something before I filed with paypal . So today I did file a cliam with paypal to get my money back after seeing he read my messages but did not write back .I would not know I was the only person with a problem if I had not looked at the sale thread .
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts-sale/640636-mics-parts-4sale.html
Check out the second page of the thread .
As much as I do not like to post this and had warned sammyb I guess it is apparent he really does not care . If there is anyone else out there that has a dispute with sammyb feel free to chime in .
Also adminastrators can check this out or maybe you can write the dude a pm to get his attention as my pms do not seem to do the trick . I would greatly appreciate it .
Old 02-06-2007, 12:33 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am in the same boat as snake charmer. Reads but never responds to PM's I filed a claim. Sammyb saw it and sent me an echeck refund which will not clear til the ninth. Which means he has spent our money already. Do not buy from him.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:45 PM
On The Tree

Same here. I was told of problems at home so I said that is understandable and Sammyb said he would mail out monday, which was yesterday. I said fine email me a tracking number on monday. Well it is now Tuesday and no tracking number or an email. I wish I could get the strut bar but I am tired of waiting I will also be filing with paypal. Maybe he is a good guy and has just had a lot of problems but I will not buy from him.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Same issue. I sent him $150 for the Sumitomo 315/35/17s and received nothing. I PMed him plenty of times and he definately read them. About a week later, I finally emailed him and he emailed me back with this story:

ok, its like this, my daughter has been in the hospital the day you sent me the money. I am just now coming home to check on things. If you want to take it that far go ahead be my guest. My daughter is more important than the tires. You want your money back? I send it back dont make a **** to me.

sam

Nate <fyre500@yahoo.com> wrote:

You have not responded to any PMs or in the original thread about these tires. I sent the payment of $150 through PayPal on Friday and have not received the tires nor have I received any sort of confirmation from you regarding acceptance of payment or shipment. If I do not receive the tires or a reply to a PM or email by tomorrow afternoon, I will be forced to take action through PayPal and file a dispute. All I want is either the tires shipped to my door or a return of my $150. It's that simple.

Good day.
So I emailed him back and apologized about his "daughter" and said I still wanted the tires. I eventually got a PM a few days later saying he was going to have to refund my money... but he never refunded it. I PMed him trying to find out why the money was going to be refunded but got nothing. I did this twice.

I filed a dispute with PayPal last night and woke up to an email today from PayPal saying there was a $150 eCheck coming my way.

I feel no sympathy for this guy. There is absolutely no reason why he should have issues at least PMing or emailing someone to explain what the problem is.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:09 PM
TECH Veteran

User profile for sammyb,
email address he listed is sammyb02@sbcglobal.net

Has anyone tried email and calling him as well?

Keep filing with Paypal and if that is not resolved, file a claim with the local police dept in his area with an internet fraud case.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I have emailed him and that seemed to get his attention since he actually emailed me back but I went ahead and filed a dispute with PayPal and he sent me an eCheck for the $150 refund. Josepy did the same and he also has an eCheck awaiting clearance.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

I just got a pm from him claiming he sent item via dhl and he wants me to stop my claim . Only thing is once you close the claim it can not be open back up so I will wait till item is received . I will keep yall up to date .
Old 02-06-2007, 10:15 PM
TECH Regular

really he is sending yours. i told him i still wanted mine. im not closing my claim until the e-check clears. which i have not faith in. im expecting it to not clear and to hear more excuses from him.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I also still want the tires but he is already sending me the eCheck. My dispute will not be closed until the eCheck clears. I also just received another PM from him:

Ok, If you have checked your email then you would have seen I have sent you your money back. I had alot of things happend the last 2 weeks. Since I couldn't hold my end of the deal up by getting the tires shipped I just sent you your money back. I wont hold anything against you if you give negative feed back. Its my fault that I didn't do it when I should have. Under the circumstances of the things that have happened to do understand that family is more important than a pair of tires. thanks again and I do apologize for the inconveinence.

sam
Old 02-06-2007, 11:12 PM
On The Tree

Look what good ol Sammy B sent me through email:

On 2/6/07, Sammy Bailey <sammyb02@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Hey *******,
>
> First of all when you send money to someone online for a part just like a
> business, when the money clears the parts get shipped and that what I did.
> When your money cleared my bank I shipped the part. Once you sent the money
> it was 2days befor I withdrew the money. Once I transfered it from paypal
> to my account it took 4 days being it was a weekend it took an additional 2
> days, so thats a grand total of 8days, the bank wont show the added funds
> until the following business day which is monday. And like most amereicans
> we work on that day. Now keep in mind the money wasn't available so the
> part didn't get shipped. So you can take your complaint and stick it in
> your mexican ***. Your ****** part if in the mail. My secretary will email
> you the tracking number by the end of the day.
>
> sam

My Reply:

Sam,
Where in the **** do you get off geting a ******* attitude with me! I have been more then patient with you and your problems. If you don't have the time to sell then don't sell you should have thought of that before you started. If you wanted some more time not a problem all you have to do is ask not just assume I am going to think somebody with zero feedback is not trying to screw me over. You dumb ****, what are you ******* retarded and then to top it off send a email like this. This will be going up in the LS1 tech feedback section to let members know what kind of guy you are. I hope you don't like doing business with Mexican Americans because after this I doubt you will get any. Thanks Bud. - Mike

Last edited by tamikews6; 02-06-2007 at 11:21 PM.
Old 02-07-2007, 05:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

That's exactly my problem with him. If he would have just emailed/PMed me saying he needed more time to ship the items I would have gladly allowed it but there was absolutely no response. This is ridiculous.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Launching!

Hey people just saying hi. So I am not the fastest parts shipper in the world sue me. Sorry for all the confusion but now that I see this I really don't care. I use to sell all the time on here. This is the reason why I stopped. Anyhow, enjoy your parts.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:24 PM
On The Tree

Enjoy your money.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:52 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by sammyb
Hey people just saying hi. So I am not the fastest parts shipper in the world sue me. Sorry for all the confusion but now that I see this I really don't care. I use to sell all the time on here. This is the reason why I stopped. Anyhow, enjoy your parts.

When people pay you there hard earned money they expect at least a half way decent turnaround. Not sporatic PM's and lies about refunds or ship dates. It took us to file claims before you did something right. You had no problem taking and spending our money immedialtely. Now I have to wait for you e-check to clear. Wow what a guy.
What parts. You shipped out 1 persons stuff dumbass. You really didnt expect all of us to get together and find you out? Do us all a favor puke and stay off this site. You have now made me skepticle on buying anything on here again. This site has been good to me and a lot of my car has been built off of here. What reason did you stop for. You screw people in the past and your upset they got mad at you. You are worthless.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

If you used to sell stuff on here all the time, why do you have a trader rating of 0?

Just ONE ******* PM would have been nice. That's all I wanted... one PM within a week to tell me that the shipping was going to be delayed for a bit but you were making every attempt possible. I would have been satisfied with that. Instead, it has come down to this.

What is your excuse for this anyway? You clearly read my PMs the day I sent them.. how difficult is it to hit that reply button and let me know what's going on?
Old 02-08-2007, 12:09 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by sammyb
Man you would not be here if you would have just responded to one of my pms or emails from last week . Aside from that seeing how many other people have been treated in this thread it would of for sure happened sooner than later .
Also if you are going to take so long shipping something you might want to let the good honest folks that have sent you their hard earned money know that it is going to be a few weeks to begin with . Maybe then there would not be so much confusion .
Old 02-08-2007, 02:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Time to keep the theater chatter down in here.

Everyone due any parts and/or refunds post
Username
Part waiting on or
refund amount waiting on
Any payment and/or parts recieved with date

The only nagging question: "secretary"? Sometimes its worth looking at their profile and read what they have posted. If its all for sale stuff and a few "yea, not contributing to anything in particular" that should set off bells its a non-sponsor and potential trouble. Unfortunately.

Just make sure to file any claims within 45 days if you used paypal or the claim will be denied.
Old 02-08-2007, 04:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm waiting on the eCheck refund of $150 to clear through PayPal. It's been a couple days now and nothing. I don't know offhand how long it takes one to clear but I would expect only a couple days. I still have a dispute open with PayPal. I never escalated it to a claim but I will if the eCheck does not clear.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:17 PM
On The Tree

TAMikeWS6
Strut Bar
Old 02-08-2007, 08:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

I recieved the calipers today in good condtion . Despite having to file a claim everything worked out and Sam came through .
So I would like to thank Sam for getting those out to me . Also , I would like to thank the ls1tech member feedback section and Gearhed for any and all help in resolving this matter .

Search this Thread