Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware Ss99: RESOLVED 2.28.07

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2007, 09:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Beware Ss99: RESOLVED 2.28.07

I sent him $130 on 2-10-07. Said he would ship when payment was recieved. I had to pm him back to find out if he had shipped yet, he responded several days later and said the weather was bad and he was not able to ship and he would ship on tuesday 2-17. Since then he had cancelled his emil and will not respond to my pms. He has logged on several times since then and has not even bothered to open my pms that i have sent him. I have tried to resolve this issue with him but he will not respond so i have filed a claim with paypal and my cc as well. This is just to warn others about this guy to use caution when ordering things from this guy. I would recomend to anyone about to purchase something on here to check the members feedback just to find out if others have had problems with seller. I have had 25 transactions some buying and some selling and never had a problem. Here is his information if it helps anyone:

SS99
Chris Maggeo
203 Lorna Dr Hatboro, Pa 19040
cell 215-570-6264
Cmhatter930@yahoo.com
If he gives me a refund in full i will cancel this thread and give him better feedback.

Last edited by Long Beach; 02-25-2007 at 10:19 PM.
Old 02-24-2007, 10:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

He's local to me, Hell I just made a sale down the road from him. I know just where he is, I'm not going to jump the gun and offer to visit or anything.

We've not had the best weather but no reason not to be able to ship. He's close enough to a post office and major roads he'd be plowed.

I don't want to place blame or call him out with out his side of the story, but I will say it is not weather related.

Last edited by Ace$nyper; 02-24-2007 at 10:55 PM.
Old 02-24-2007, 11:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thats what i figured about the weather. Thanks again for your help
Old 02-27-2007, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just to give the heads up; another member contacted me and said this i will leave his name out of it:"I just wanted to let you know he said he was going to sell it to me on 2-24 but I was a little hesitant with his neg feedback and held off sending the money for a couple of day and found one locally. You might want to file with paypal if that's how you paid him." So he is still trying to scam other members. Also it only a mater of time before he changes his account and starts a new so be carefull of new sellers. He usually lingeres arround the wanted section because of his low post count and tries to sell his ghost merchandice that way. Be carefull
Old 02-27-2007, 11:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Update: After a call he sent a partial refund and will send the rest on tomorrow afternoon. So hopefully everything gets cleared up. Once full refund is recieved i will give him neutral feedback. Thanks again for everyones imput and support about this and hopefully this dosent happen to anyone else. THanks again mods for leaving this open, it has been a big help for me. I will post more once full refund is made. thanks
Old 02-28-2007, 12:48 AM
TECH Regular

let us know if he gives you the full refund. he is honestly 5 min away from my house, and im going home for spring break next week.

edit: found him on myspace. apparently he's 21. i have friends who probably graduated with him. i actually think some of them might be members on here.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks, i will know tomorrow.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

UPDATE: I have recieved my refund in full like he said he would it took some time but im glad this is over. If anyone has purchased anything from him i would recomend giving him a call (number located a few posts down) if he is not home talk to his mother she was verry helpfull and a great lady to talk to. Thanks again to DevilBird, Strini SS, cyphur, and gearhed for leaving this post open in its wrong place until this got resolved, god knows i would not have been able to get this resolved without the replies of everyone on here, they were verry helpfull. Again thanks to everyone for there help and support and hopefully no one else will have to start another one of these threads about this.