Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Ryan Talley, 06lingenfelter, bad seller!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 02:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow Ryan Talley, 06lingenfelter, bad seller!!!

Bought a used black OEM SS spoiler from him in O'Fallon, MO. He sent pics that were good from about 20' away with a weak camera but assured me the spoiler was "spotless and looks great". Well after WAY too much jerking around on his part, he finally shipped it 10 days after he got my money. The spoiler was beat to crap and looked like it had been that way when it was shipped. Two corners broken off, fiberglass frayed edges, thumbnail size chip missing from back leading edge, light scuff marks all over the top that MIGHT buff out and several deep gouges that definitely are through the paint. No word back from him. Go figure. He does alot of business on camaroz28.com also and I understand from another member that he's trying to sell ANOTHER SS spoiler right now.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

One more thing, his email as of right now is: maroman95@hotmail.com

I have high quality digital pics of everything within an hour of opening the package and a whole string of emails with this dude.

Update - Here are the pics I took immediately after opening the package. It was not damaged in shipping, it was wrapped twice in bubble wrap and placed in an oversize box stuffed with foam peanuts. The UPS store packaged it and when I called them to report the damaged shipment, the girl answered and said "is this the black spoiler"? Turns out she was the one that packaged it and said it was chipped & scratched when it was brought in. FYI I posted on camaroz28.com as well about the guy and two other people already PM'd me, telling similar stories. Anyhow, here's the pics:
Attached Thumbnails Ryan Talley, 06lingenfelter, bad seller!!!-ss-spoiler-003.jpg   Ryan Talley, 06lingenfelter, bad seller!!!-ss-spoiler-004.jpg   Ryan Talley, 06lingenfelter, bad seller!!!-ss-spoiler-005.jpg   Ryan Talley, 06lingenfelter, bad seller!!!-ss-spoiler-006.jpg  

Last edited by shudog; 02-28-2007 at 02:31 PM.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:15 PM
TECH Veteran

Pictures say a thousand words. The email/pm do not need to be posted.
How was it packaged and did you save that? I want to see the corners as that *could* have happened in shipping depending on the way it was packed.

Please include the for sale post.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Two other members said his dad is posting ads here and on camaroz28.com and not shipping parts, just cashing the checks. I'm in the process of finding out his username here as well.
Old 02-28-2007, 06:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Here's Ryan's "high quality pics" that he sent me before the sale. Now that I know it's there, if I really look extra close, I can tell there was a chip in the back of the spoiler on the driver's side.
Attached Thumbnails Ryan Talley, 06lingenfelter, bad seller!!!-random-094.jpg   Ryan Talley, 06lingenfelter, bad seller!!!-random-095.jpg   Ryan Talley, 06lingenfelter, bad seller!!!-random-096.jpg   Ryan Talley, 06lingenfelter, bad seller!!!-random-097.jpg  
Old 03-01-2007, 02:48 AM
TECH Veteran

You'd mentioned the seller and his dad are advertising here - if it is heresay then don't post it. If you find one in a post or signature line report the post immediately. If you have time send me the link as well so we can track it.

We do not allow feedback from items bought on ebay or any other site (Z28.com Camaro.com CorvetteForums.com etc) unless the member is selling the same item on ebay and here and does not say so in the ad.

The UPS store packaged it and when I called them to report the damaged shipment, the girl answered and said "is this the black spoiler"? Turns out she was the one that packaged it and said it was chipped & scratched when it was brought in.
That would elimnate any shipping damage - good job on doing the leg work on that.

Now, do you want a refund for an return or what? That much you have not mentioned.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Yes, I want the full amount that I sent him refunded, $475. I will ship the spoiler back to him and he can deal with getting any money from UPS.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:14 PM
TECH Regular

this guy is a complete asshat. he sent me a non roller cam for my LT1 saying it was a cc306. i had it checked out by a machine shop they said it was so beat to **** and couldnt be used, i kindly asked him to send my money back and he has not replied to any of my messages through email or PMs. i will be making a trip to his house sometime soon to get my money back.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:14 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 69z-28
this guy is a complete asshat. he sent me a non roller cam for my LT1 saying it was a cc306. i had it checked out by a machine shop they said it was so beat to **** and couldnt be used, i kindly asked him to send my money back and he has not replied to any of my messages through email or PMs. i will be making a trip to his house sometime soon to get my money back.
Is this a different sale? If so you need to start another thread.

Please include the links for sale otherwise it will be deleted.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

fyi, he is currently on fastlouis.com selling stuff.
Old 03-27-2007, 08:09 PM
12 Second Club

yep hes allready stirrin up **** on our site. thanks for the heads up.

http://www.fastlouis.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=58029
Old 03-27-2007, 08:10 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by forgedlt4
fyi, he is currently on fastlouis.com selling stuff.
Yes he is...
Old 03-28-2007, 09:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

As stated above he's been stirring up problems on our local fastlouis board.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:54 PM
TECH Veteran

We don't get involved with other sites, that isn't to say you all don't know where to find him or how to use links

Quick Reply: Ryan Talley, 06lingenfelter, bad seller!!!