Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

paging TWINK

Old 04-04-2007, 06:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Post paging TWINK

anyone know how to get ahold of TWINK???tell him that i think he has a package at his local us mail waiting to be picked up.i bought a t-body off of him & it was not what i expected (faulty) so he said to send it back to him COD,i sent him the t-body on 3/13 at my expense & have not heard a thing back from him.i pmed gearhed a few days ago but have not been answered on this ?,can a moderator get ahold of him through email & tell him this?thanx john

Last edited by heymoej; 04-05-2007 at 12:08 AM. Reason: t-body was junk
Old 04-04-2007, 08:13 PM
TECH Veteran

You did not pm me a few days ago. This was a couple of months ago and at that time you refused to budge when TWINK offered you a refund in exchange for the part. I think that ran into 2 pages at least the first time you posted about this.

It is buyer beware and there was no clause that if you did not like what you bought you could return it. I can shoot a pm to the seller *again* but it isn't going to be as effective than you calling him to find out what is going on.
Old 04-05-2007, 12:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

"You did not pm me a few days ago."

i beg to differ but YES, i did on 4/01 that you still have not opened because it is still in my unopened box,go look!or maybe your mail on here is messing up?but that does not matter now that i have you here.
i asked for help not a debate.please reread 1st post.can you email him & tell him he has a package at his local post office?thats all!because i cant email him & he is not answering pms & i dont have his phone #.i even pm"d a friend of his on here to please have twink check his local post office for the package & i have not heard back from his friend either.thanx again for any help,john
Old 04-05-2007, 12:43 AM
TECH Veteran

Nothing is in my PM cache from you and would have been addressed if it had as all do within 24 hours. The only email address I have is the same you do in user profile so not sure what good it would do considering I sent 3 PM's, gave a custom user title for not responding to those and doubt member TWINK will care if he see's another one from me.

Why is it you do not have his phone number at work or cell or home? Did you not confirm the sale in email prior to purchase to make sure it is the one seller uses? I only ask as they are the suggestions before purchase in all sales forums.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Why is it you do not have his phone number at work or cell or home? Did you not confirm the sale in email prior to purchase to make sure it is the one seller uses? I only ask as they are the suggestions before purchase in all sales forums.

great idea & i will live by it now!i have dealt with over 180 different people on ebay,31 on here & countless others else where with out 1 problem!this guy sells junk & i called him out on it.so would of you.this t-body has been welded together in 3 locations,why i dont know?i have pics but dont know how to send them?i thank you for your time & effort!john live & learn
Old 04-05-2007, 12:40 PM
TECH Veteran

You can get hosed about this if you want - seller has not been here since 3.13.07 and AIM in profile is routed to a text message. This is why we encourage getting phone numbers and talking before a sale so you know it is them, any discussion for the part can take place prior to purchase.

Old Addage: If you charge people to pay attention, they do.
If you don't, they won't.

Considering this is free advertising then it is difficult to get people to pay attention to basic buy and sale rules. You have to pay on other sites to buy or sell so folks pay attention to what they are doing. My guess is if we charged for each listing there would be far less complaints from both buyers and sellers, there would be a paid staff to monitor each and every listing, if any problems arose we'd have money to hire a legal team to mete out letters and persue collections.
Notice that is the huge difference between this site and all other pay-for-listing sites.

Last edited by GEARHED; 04-10-2007 at 04:46 AM. Reason: I don't like typo's
Old 04-10-2007, 12:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are talking about the TWINK I think you are, I know him personnally, and if he tried to give you a refund and you refused it, that's your own damn fault. He is a stand up guy, and if he sent you something you were not happy with, you should have taken his offer for the refund.
Old 04-10-2007, 09:49 PM
TECH Regular

get em moe! lol
Old 04-10-2007, 10:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by moeZ28
If you are talking about the TWINK I think you are, I know him personnally, and if he tried to give you a refund and you refused it, that's your own damn fault. He is a stand up guy, and if he sent you something you were not happy with, you should have taken his offer for the refund.
dear moez28,please learn how to read!i did not refuse the refund.he said send the faulty part back cod & i did,so there now i am out even more money, the part has been at his local post office for a month now.he sends a bad part to begin with & now wont pick it up at his post office.when i did everything he asked of me that does not sound like a stand up guy to me????? thats why he wont pick the faulty piece up at the post office because he knows its useless!so please just tell your friend it is there,thank you john
Old 04-12-2007, 07:38 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

TWINK likes boys, but I'm sure he'll take care of it.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: paging TWINK