Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

LS144 victims inside please. He got me too.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 12:47 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS144 victims inside please. He got me too.

Well, looks like this is thread number three on the *******. I paid him $550 for a stand alone fuel system on April 7th and have yet to recieve anything. I've been out of town for the last two weeks. So I couldn't say for sure if he sent it or not. Well, all of my USPS mail was held at the post office while I was out of town. Needless to say it all arrived today with no Stand Alone.

After about two weeks of nothing I PMed him and expressed my concern that I had been hosed. He replied apologizing and said that he messed up the shipping because he put some of my info on the other guys box and some of his info on my box, and that the post office had returned them to him. Well I was quite suspicious after that and asked for tracking info of which I got nothing.

Now, I feel I've given enough time and while trying to PM him to find out what the deal is, his PMs are full. Plus he hasn't been on since May 9th.

Here's the thread, though it's worthless. LS144 Stand Alone

LS144, whatever the hell your name is... I'm quite pissed and plan on pursuing this to it's fullest. The money you stole from me I earned while spending the holidays away from my family in Iraq. My modding is done on a budget and every dollar counts. I'm going to get in touch with my bank, PayPal as well as my attorney and any authorities I can. From reading on this feedback forum you are a crook. I'm going to do my best to make sure you suffer the consequences for your dishonesty and don't screw anyone else.

Last edited by Demon_Speeding; 05-14-2007 at 12:53 PM.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:55 PM
12 Second Club

The reason I asked for LS144s victims to come inside, is because there's definitely strength in numbers. If we all were to go through the same channels I think we could cause enough of a stir, someone would definitely take a closer look at this guy.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:19 PM
12 Second Club

Well, I PMed Matt from HSW at his request. He used the last name Elpin which is the last name on the PayPal account. That name is nowhere in the customer database at HSW.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:56 PM
11 Second Club

this one?

ramfootball66@hotmail.com
Old 05-14-2007, 07:12 PM
12 Second Club

Yup, that's the one.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:08 PM
12 Second Club

Looks like we can add "redaddiction" to the list of those swindled.