VSJ
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default **BUYER BEWARE** VISPEEDINC on Ebay

**BUYER BEWARE**

Ebay Seller: VISPEEDINC
Ebay Store: VI SPEED CORVETTE C5 C6 ACCESSORIES

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SELLER

On 5-11-07 I paid a PayPal invoice sent to me by this seller for black motorsport C6 ZO6 wheels using my credit card. The wheels came in and they were the machined face, not the black that I paid for. I emailed the seller immediately and received a response that said he would take care of it. 5 days later, I had not heard back and emailed to get the status. He said the wheels I paid for weren’t in stock and he would have UPS pick them up for return. He also said he would refund my payment as soon as UPS picked them up. A week later, the wheels were still sitting in my garage because UPS had not picked them up. I sent yet another email, did not receive a response, but 2 days later received a UPS box with return shipping labels. I had to put the labels on and deliver the boxes to UPS myself for shipment, which was on 6-1-07. I emailed him as soon as I did this and requested my refund. He refused to refund my payment saying that his wheel company had to inspect them before he would issue it, even though he had said upon shipment previously. I pay my credit card balance in full each month to avoid interest. He delayed my refund for so long that I ended up paying interest for products I didn’t even receive. Up until today, it has been nothing but argumentative emails back and forth with him. He doesn’t respond to the emails for days, will not communicate by phone at all, and has resorted to using personal insults and obscenities. He FINALLY issued the refund today. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SELLER, IT’S NOT WORTH THE TIME OR HASSLE.
Old 06-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dispute the charge....
Old 06-18-2007, 11:29 AM
VSJ
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DisturbingDaPeaze
dispute the charge....
I finally got the refund yesterday.

I was going to do a Paypal dispute, but was hoping the refund would come in sooner than it did. When I called Paypal they said the investigation can take up to 30-45 days.

I guess the size I need in the rear wheels are still not available even though I was told they would be in last week. I guess Ill have to play the waiting game for them too.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:17 PM
Staging Lane

I would just get them from Tomzwheels. He's on ebay and is a sponser aswell
Old 06-29-2007, 03:40 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by VSJ
I finally got the refund yesterday.

I was going to do a Paypal dispute, but was hoping the refund would come in sooner than it did. When I called Paypal they said the investigation can take up to 30-45 days.

I guess the size I need in the rear wheels are still not available even though I was told they would be in last week. I guess Ill have to play the waiting game for them too.
paypal says it will take that long , but after you provide proof and escalate it to a claim they usally issue a refund within 2-3 days
Old 07-29-2007, 06:44 AM
Teching In

Depends on the amount I think also. I got ripped off for a Ford 9" rear from Caprio Motorsports on Ebay and I did a Paypal dispute, elevated it to a claim, and disputed the funds with EBay and they didn't do nothing. It took forever and they were still investigating. The only reason I got my money back was because I filed a complaint with IC3 (collaboration with FBI & Local LE). The Illinois state police called Chris Caprio at his mama's house and the next day I got an email from them asking if I wanted parts or money back. Later, I heard that the IC3 were investigating 3 more claims from this guy but I was the only one that got my money back.

Scumbags are all over the place. Watch your pockets fellas.

Quick Reply: **BUYER BEWARE** VISPEEDINC on Ebay