Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

phantomhp where is my money?

Old 06-27-2007, 01:25 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default phantomhp where is my money?

I bought a motor that was advertised on ls1tech:

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache...ient=firefox-a

It was also posted on craigslist for sale. For some reason, ls1tech.com seems to have deleted the thread and google can only find a cached page of it.

Anyway, this is what I bought. I bought the motor in February. Lots of reasons for not sending me my motor have been given to me for MONTHS.

I contacted phantomhp a month ago. We agreed to a refund by June 7th. here's a gist of our last online conversation:

TheDemonpixel: hmmm...ok so how about this....when's the earliest you can have my refund money?
PhantomHP: honestly taking me getting back really quick and working, earliest would be middle of june cause I get paid bi weekly, goods and bads of that, weekly is faster, but less money
PhantomHP: okay lets see, what date are you giving me till for either engine or money
PhantomHP: okay cause what I'm thinking because I can't say for sure when I'm leaving, is whichever date we both agree on, you will have either the refund or engine and Ill let you know before shipping either one. Cause I'll have to mail you like a money order/cashiers check for the refund. So lets say by June 7th you will have either money or engine? cause I can't say for sure right this minute
TheDemonpixel: june 7th
TheDemonpixel: ok so just to be clear
TheDemonpixel: by june 7th, i'll have either my money, or my motor, at my house
TheDemonpixel: correct?
PhantomHP: I don't think if we ship the engine it will be there that day, basically I would tell you that day and if its the refund overnight it, and the engine shouldn't take that long to ship its within same state
PhantomHP: cause seventh is a monday correct?
TheDemonpixel: 7th is a tuesday
PhantomHP: yeah cause what I was going to do is on the seventh provide you tracking for either the refund or engine

It's the end of June and I STILL DON'T HAVE A DIME.

Phantomhp, what gives? In a pm you sent me last Tuesday, June 21st, you said you had "most of my money." I was very clear in saying send me what you have now. You also said you're not out to take anyone's money. Are you people of your word? I still don't have a check.
Old 08-03-2007, 07:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This issue has been resolved. I had to call the police to receive my engine.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: phantomhp where is my money?