Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

jessedale98 RESOVLED LAST YEAR

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default jessedale98 RESOVLED LAST YEAR

did some work for him on his car a couple months back. installed cam heads and tuned it for him. put alot of extra parts that his car needed to run(o2's,slp maf,) spent money to help the guy out since he was complaining he had to get home to see his family for the holidays. i figured i would be nice and let him have his car so he could get home for christmas. he said he would get the money from hisfamily to pay me what he owed me. low and behold, now he won't return my calls, email or anything. just thought i would let everyone know what kind of character he has and how good his "word" is, so beware of him.
Old 01-27-2008, 06:47 PM
11 Second Club

he posts in the texas section alot.
i would like to get his side of the story
i wouldnt have let the keys go without cash in my hand..thats just me
Old 01-28-2008, 09:56 PM
9 Second Club

Havok2, you are absolutely right, we shouldn't have let Jessiedale98 got his car back without paying in full. He actually has not even payed 50%. I also worked on Jessiedale98's car with wickedws6. I went and pulled my slp maf, smooth bellows, and a coil pack from my car to get his car back on the road so he could make it home for X-mas break. We were trying to cut the kid some slack since he had gotten burned on a used short block that had a stripped head stud and a rebuilt GTO trans that wasn't quite right. He unfortunately learned the hard way that buying used parts and getting great deals on line aren't all there cracked up to be. He was suppose to pay us when he got back to the University of Missouri for the start of spring classes last week. We've heard nothing from him. He won't return anyone's phone calls or pms. I just wish he would contact us so we can get this worked out without having to take legal action against the kid.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:28 AM
12 Second Club

That sucks... I hate **** heads like that...
Old 01-29-2008, 12:08 PM
11 Second Club

damn, im sorry to hear that..wonder if he plans to chime in?
call him out in the texas ssection?
Old 02-12-2008, 07:58 PM
9 Second Club

Still no response from Jessedale to pms or phone calls. Now it appears he has dropped out of college in Missouri and is living in Oklahoma where his family is. So it appears he didn't plan to come back to Missouri after Christmas and lied about paying the $1500 he owed when he would return in January from Christmas break. It's amazing how some people take advantage of people

So the moral of the story is don't buy or sell anything to Jessedale98, or Jesse Dale Hernandez from Ardmore, OK.

Last edited by ozws6; 02-12-2008 at 08:23 PM.
Old 02-12-2008, 09:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

sorry to hear this......................................
Old 02-13-2008, 12:59 AM
11 Second Club

Heres the story, I took my car to so called "Wicked Motorsports." Gregg came on sunday October 7th take my car to his shop. Heres what I wanted

Different motor installed
New trans installed
Fuel Pump installed
Tune

1500$ + fluids, gaskets (first quote)

Gregg first told me, that they usually get things done in about a week, so im like hells yea! Well, turns out there are problems with my setup ect. Some I feel were legit, which is why i didnt mind the down time 3 weeks in. ( I wont even tell you when I got my car back yet) All the while Gregg never calls, I always had to call, the only time he called was to tell me bad news. He comes over to get the injectors I bought and I ask to go with him...... Turns out there is NO WICKED MOTORSPORTS. Its some dudes ******* DADS garage with 4 guys drinking beer and making fun of there friend "Bender." They had my forged motor sitting on the floor and my whole rearend dropped. I dont know why they even did that, cause I didnt have a fuel pump. But they want me to pay them for that work that wasnt required? Then they dropped my motor and started putting together my forged motor (heads on, cam in ect.) Well, lets just say they didnt have a ******* clue on how to install heads, they wont EVER admit it, but they cracked my block. They told me i bought it this way, but I contacted the previous owners ( candlelit and greatwhitess) and told them about my cracked block, first candlelit said there was nothing wrong with it and he had never ran it to even crack anything. I assumed I had been had. So I got in contact with Greatwhitess and told him about the problem, I even gave him the number to my so called mechanics over at WICKEDMOTORSPORTS..... 15 minutes later I call Greatwhitess back, and he proceeds to tell me how ******* stupid they are over there and he thinks they fucked me and to cut my losses and get my car back.

Of course I cant come out and say this at the time for fear of them not completing my job (this is my DD car, and im in college 600miles away from home). Mind you... they fucked up my 2200$ shortblock.

Thats the first problem..................
We decide to use my motor....... which at the time ( I dont know why) was out of my car and had to be put back in. They proceed to "try" to install my GTO transmisson. Well they contact me to tell me that it doesnt fit and that i'll need a different transmission. more bad news right? Well I contact the good people over at FLT Transmissions and ask them what I should do, he tells me is probly isnt lined up right and asked if the bellhousing was changed, low and behold they actually changed it. (so they said) I actually had FLT transmission call my "so called" mechanics to discuss the problems...... At this point im like WTF are they COMPLETELY stupid? How ******* hard is it for a performance shop to install a transmission? 5 hours later ALAS is works?!!! I guess FLT gave them the knowledge they didnt posess.

So, here it is November 23rd. The car is finally fired up. But has yet to be drivin. I ask them when its gonne be tuned ect. They said soon?! Well, the following week they get around to tuning my car. Take it out for a test drive and guess what? My transmission wont shift in WOT, nor shift from 2-3rd. Of course I get the call of bad news, I tell them to just take it to the trans shop across town. Well, 7 days 2 silinoids and 200$ later my car still wont shift in WOT. My exhuast still in not conected, I ask Gregg if it will be okay if I have only a Y-pipe as an exhuast, he assures me it will be fine.... a little loud at WOT but nothing too crazy driving around. WRONG **** HEAD. This **** is disgusting.

I got my car back on December 7th.

Heres what I got-
Same motor, Fucked trans, no exhaust, basically no tune ( my car dies all the damn time)Tq arm bracket completely missing, AC brackets un bolted, LCA loose as **** and a car that wont shift under 1/2 throttle.
and there trying to tell me I owe them 2200$. Listen, I paid them 700$ cash, and you still have my stock trans,heads and exhuast. You should consider yourself lucky you even got that. You need to go to mechanic school or something. And actually OWN a shop, not use your friends DADS garage. You basically wasted 3875$ of my assets and 62 days of my time. So if you want, go ahead and take it to court, i'll be counter sueing aswell.

Heres the damage to the block, dont you think candlelit, greatwhitess or myself would of noticed this? Exaclty, it wasnt there when i gave it to "WICKED MOTORSPORTS"
[IMG][/IMG][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Old 02-13-2008, 08:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

Looks like someone didn't clean out a bolt hole when they torqued a head bolt.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:15 AM
9 Second Club

Jessedale,

I'm glad you finally decided to respond. But why so long to respond?

It's unfortunate that you've resorted to slanderous accusations and lies about some of what really happend with your car. You are correct, it is myself, Greg, and Matt that are doing parts installations and tuning as a 2nd job/hobby. My daytime job, I'm a Mechanical Engineer. Matt is a GM Certified Mechanic. We've been doing this for over a 1 1/2 years and have a very good reputation in the Columbia area. We are in the process of making the transition of getting a new business of the ground. Things like this take time.

Here is a timeline of what exactely took place. I have documented dates from when I was attempting to tune the car and documented the issues you had with your used parts. I was afraid this level of detail might be needed down the road.

Monday October 22, 2007 Car received.
Thursday Oct 25, 2007 - initial scan of car, driver header loose, DTCs set
P0102 - MAF sensor low freq
P0135 - H02S Heater Perf Bank1 sensor 1
P0155 - H02S Heater Perf Bank 2 sensor 1
P0336 - Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor Performance
P0719 - Brake Switch Circuit Low Input
P1626 - Theft Detterent Fuel Enable Signal not received.
Friday Oct 26, 2007 Electrical issues fixed. New MAF and O2 sensors required.
Saturday Oct 27, 2007 Engine, transmission, and gas tank removed.
Week of Oct 29, 2007 Used forged short block found to have one incorrect head stud. Upon further inspection the block was found to have a Heli-Coil installed in this bolt hole. Jessedale contacted the previous owner of the shortblock and that person admitted that a Heli-Coil had been used to repair a stripped out head bolt and that the repair was good. When the head was installed the Heli-Coil pulled out at 50 ft/lb torque. Jessedale asked Matt (GM Certified Master Mechanic) if this could repaired, Matt stated that a Time-Cert could be installed but there was the risk that the block might crack. When the Time-Cert was installed, the block did crack. Jessedale was undecided as to how to move forward with the short block issues. Jessedale mentioned sueing the previous owner of the forged shorblock and was asking for us to docuement the problems with the shortblock.
Week of Nov 3, 2007 Stock shortblock used to install heads/cam purchased by the owner. Transmission found to need tail shaft housing and shifter arm changed since Transmission was out of GTO. FLT and GM contacted to verify wiring harness comparable between GTO and F-body.
Week of Nov 10, 2007 Engine, trans, and fuel tank reinstalled in vehicle.
Friday Nov 16, 2007 Initial engine startup.
Saturday Nov 17, 2007 Engine misfire found on #8 cylinder. #8 cylinder coil pack replaced.
Sunday Nov 18, 2007 Transmission found to not shift into 3rd or 4th gear.
Monday-Friday Nov 19-23, 2007 Car taken to transmission shop (MD Transmission) for inspection/repair. Shift solenoids replaced.
Friday & Saturday Nov 23-24 Attempted to complete engine tune. Transmission shifts correctly but will not hold power at WOT. Idle surging issue communicated to owner and IAC valve replacement identified. Owner did not want to spend additional money on a new IAC.
Monday November 26, 2007 Car returned to owner.
Sun December 1 & Tues December 4, 2007 Owner returned with vehicle and changes made to transmission shift points to try and get the car more drivable. Transmission still not shifting properly at WOT and hitting rev limiter.

I do agree that your car took alot longer than was originally quoted and we had alot more hours tied up in your car than originally planned. The thing you seem to keep forgetting is that most of the delays were caused due to issues with the used parts you purchased.

At this point I just want to move past this and be compensated for the work completed and parts provided to repair your car. We will move forward selling the parts you left in Columbia to put toward payment on what was owed. I guess if that doesn't cover what's owed we'll see you in court.

Brian A.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:19 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tech
Looks like someone didn't clean out a bolt hole when they torqued a head bolt.
Like I mentioned in my previous post, the block had already had a head bolt stripped out and an attempted repair with a Heli-Coil by the previous owner of the block. The Heli-Coil pulled out when the head was being torqued. A Time-Cert was attempted, but it ended up cracking the block.
Old 02-13-2008, 11:20 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ozws6
Like I mentioned in my previous post, the block had already had a head bolt stripped out and an attempted repair with a Heli-Coil by the previous owner of the block. The Heli-Coil pulled out when the head was being torqued. A Time-Cert was attempted, but it ended up cracking the block.
thanks for finally admiting it. And mechanical engineer? You change tires gregg, wtf.

I tell you what, i'll give u the shortblock for 2200$, and then i'll give you 500$ for the work you did, otherwise, i'll be seeing you in court. And dont delete the fact that your work "ended up cracking the block"

and btw... you ************* told me it was already cracked. WTF
Old 02-13-2008, 11:34 AM
9 Second Club

Jesse,

Can you please get your stuff strait. This is Brian, not Greg. Yes, I'm a Mechanical Engineer and I know exactly what the condition of that used block was you purchased. There were two problems with that short block you purchased. There were a couple locations around the steel cylinder liners that had porosity between the aluminum and the steel liner that we showed you and voiced concerns about. That is probably what's confusing you. Next we found the wrong head stud (too long) in the bolt hole that had the Heli-Coil in it. Come on man, I hope you've got a better memory than this.

And for the record, your used short block was already junk with a stripped out head bolt before the Time-Cert was installed, cracking the block. We discussed the risk of installing the Time-Cert and you said do whatever can be done to use the forged shorblock.

Brian A.

Last edited by ozws6; 02-13-2008 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Correction
Old 02-13-2008, 11:37 AM
11 Second Club

Oh my bad brian. But I did my research, those flaws, are quiet normal. And i fail to see how a longer headstud could cause my block to be cracked? Did u forget i purchased to correct size from ARP?

Listen, im tired of arguing. I think its clear here what happened. So what else is there to say?
Old 02-13-2008, 12:38 PM
9 Second Club

Well Jesse, apparently things aren't clear. You get on here acting like some pissed off teenager trying to blame your problems with the used parts on the guys that were installing them when you should be going after the people you bought the short block and trans from. I also don't appreciate you trying to slander the work we did to plead your case. You're the one that didn't get on here to comment until a month had gone by. It's obvious we have a disagreement. You've clearly stated that you do not intend to pay what you agreed to back before Christmas. That was what I needed to know. As you mentioned, the damaged short block, stock heads, and trans will be sold and put against what you owe. I'm sure I'll be in touch in the near future.

Brian A.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:24 PM
11 Second Club

You can sit there and try to say my block was junk, but the fact still remains, it wasnt. It had a heliocoil sure, but that by no means equals a cracked block.

Im not slandering anything, im telling the truth, and if your trying to say anything I said was a lie, well you sir are a peice of **** and a liar yourself.
Old 02-13-2008, 01:53 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by jessedale98
You can sit there and try to say my block was junk, but the fact still remains, it wasnt. It had a heliocoil sure, but that by no means equals a cracked block.

Im not slandering anything, im telling the truth, and if your trying to say anything I said was a lie, well you sir are a peice of **** and a liar yourself.
LOL...this obvioulsy isn't going anywhere constructive, so like I said earlier, we now know where you stand and what to do.

Brian A.
Old 02-13-2008, 02:21 PM
11 Second Club

well then, we'll be seeing you wont we.
Old 02-13-2008, 03:12 PM
11 Second Club

another thing thats shows how ******* stupid you guys are. You gave me negative feedback for something that has NOTHING to do with this site.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

:

Last edited by SIC LSX; 02-13-2008 at 05:59 PM.

Quick Reply: jessedale98 RESOVLED LAST YEAR