Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

I need help, advise RESOLVED

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 10:37 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need help, advise RESOLVED

OK, I purchased a clutch off of here. Everything was cool and the seller stated he sent it, well no clutch after a week so I sent him a PM asking about a tracking number, he states that he sent it with the USPS and did not get a tracking number. Well it has been almost a month now, I have sent him a few PMs to try and resolve this and he has stopped replying. I would be happy if we would just refund me half. I am taking his word that he has sent it and it is just lost. What should I do?
Old 04-08-2008, 12:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

unfortunately for you, you almost have to believe him for now. i had a set of seats i bought take 6 weeks because the box came apart in shipping on the way here & they had to find the sender & talk to him & see how he wanted it handled & all this took time.

and i had a set of tips i sent take 3 weeks,why i dont know but i was ready to pay the guy back & eat it when he got them..........

i know it sucks! him not answering you really really sucks,it could be so much easier if people would just communicate..................
Old 04-08-2008, 01:43 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by heymoej
unfortunately for you, you almost have to believe him for now. i had a set of seats i bought take 6 weeks because the box came apart in shipping on the way here & they had to find the sender & talk to him & see how he wanted it handled & all this took time.

and i had a set of tips i sent take 3 weeks,why i dont know but i was ready to pay the guy back & eat it when he got them..........

i know it sucks! him not answering you really really sucks,it could be so much easier if people would just communicate..................
Yeah, I am not saying the guy is ripping me off, he probably did send it. Him not responding though pisses me off...
Old 04-08-2008, 05:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

exactly.............if he would talk to you it would ease your nerves.
Old 04-08-2008, 06:08 PM
12 Second Club

Well, don't you know the day I make a post I get home and there it is. The box is in really bad shape and is bairly legiable. I guess it all worked out but I am still mad about the PMs.

Thanks
Old 04-08-2008, 06:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

cool you got it!
Old 04-09-2008, 03:21 AM
TECH Veteran

The name of the seller (board name) and link to the thread may help others in the future to ask for specific tracking regardless of the shipping method. USPS does have delivery confirmation that can be tracked online as well.

Title edit to resolved.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:26 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by GEARHED
The name of the seller (board name) and link to the thread may help others in the future to ask for specific tracking regardless of the shipping method. USPS does have delivery confirmation that can be tracked online as well.

Title edit to resolved.

Original thread by "99NavyTA"

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...589&highlight=

Thanks

Quick Reply: I need help, advise RESOLVED