Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

txh0tb0i972...NEED A REFUND

Old 03-13-2008, 08:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default txh0tb0i972...NEED A REFUND

As much as I didn't want to do this, it seems like I don't have a choice. almost two weeks ago I purchased a used g5-X2 cam from Santana Delgado aka txh0tb0i972. I even sent him 100 dollars before the cam was out of the car as a good faith payment and sent him the other 200 as soon as he showed me pictures of it out. Which, he did. Santana was very on-point with responding to my PM's and spoke to me several times via AIM. When I recieved the cam, it was packaged pretty well wrapped in bubble wrap and encased in a thick cardboard tube. However, when I opened it up, the cam did not look as good as it had in his pictures, in fact, his pictures did not show ANY of the damage that you are about to see.

I sent Santana a PM thanking him for the prompt shipping but (being very apologetic) told him i was going to need a refund because the cam was damaged and as you can see, not something that could have been done via shipping. He responded a few times and I wont air out all of what he said just yet but lets just say he told me he had already spent my money on a new cam for his car and he wouldnt be able to reimburse me till this week. I was going to give him till friday (tomorrow) as i told him via PMs but he stopped responding to my PMs (since last thursday) and I have yet to recieve a phone call back (ive called numerous times). I have also seen him logged on to this forum several times since last thursday, so that leaves me to believe he is just ignoring my PM's. After researching him here on the forums many of you seem to know him and have a high opinion of him, so I have held off of reporting him to paypal, and I have not given him any negative feedback for his trader rating here (which is 15 @ 100% positive). But please, if you can help me get my money back. Missing that 300 dollars has delayed ALOT of plans for my vehicle. I may not be a regular here on ls1tech, because I mainly stay over on corvetteforum. so please, please please, if you know Santana, or have a way to get ahold of him. please direct him here. If my money has not been returned by the end of tomorrow (friday the 14th) and I have not heard from Santana, I will be filing a dispute with paypal. thanks for reading, and again, my apologies to you santana when your read this, i tried not to take our dealings public but you have ignored me.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:19 PM
Teching In

Default *Possible* bad trader in TX

UPDATE: RESOLVE IN PROGRESS FIRST PAYMENT MADE 3/14/08 ON TIME!!!! SO FAR SO GOOD

As much as I didn't want to do this, it seems like I don't have a choice. almost two weeks ago I purchased a used g5-X2 cam from Santana Delgado aka txh0tb0i972. I even sent him 100 dollars before the cam was out of the car as a good faith payment and sent him the other 200 as soon as he showed me pictures of it out. Which, he did. Santana was very on-point with responding to my PM's and spoke to me several times via AIM. When I recieved the cam, it was packaged pretty well wrapped in bubble wrap and encased in a thick cardboard tube. However, when I opened it up, the cam did not look as good as it had in his pictures, in fact, his pictures did not show ANY of the damage that you are about to see.

I sent Santana a PM thanking him for the prompt shipping but (being very apologetic) told him i was going to need a refund because the cam was damaged and as you can see, not something that could have been done via shipping. He responded a few times and I wont air out all of what he said just yet but lets just say he told me he had already spent my money on a new cam for his car and he wouldnt be able to reimburse me till this week. I was going to give him till friday (tomorrow) as i told him via PMs but he stopped responding to my PMs (since last thursday) and I have yet to recieve a phone call back (ive called numerous times). I have also seen him logged on to this forum several times since last thursday, so that leaves me to believe he is just ignoring my PM's. After researching him here on the forums many of you seem to know him and have a high opinion of him, so I have held off of reporting him to paypal, and I have not given him any negative feedback for his trader rating here (which is 15 @ 100% positive). But please, if you can help me get my money back. Missing that 300 dollars has delayed ALOT of plans for my vehicle. I may not be a regular here on ls1tech, because I mainly stay over on corvetteforum. so please, please please, if you know Santana, or have a way to get ahold of him. please direct him here. If my money has not been returned by the end of tomorrow (friday the 14th) and I have not heard from Santana, I will be filing a dispute with paypal. thanks for reading, and again, my apologies to you santana when you read this, i tried not to take our dealings public but you have ignored me.

Last edited by tiki240; 03-14-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:23 PM
Launching!

Uh-oh
Old 03-13-2008, 08:30 PM
Teching In

my sentiments exactly
Old 03-13-2008, 08:32 PM
12 Second Club

Last time I saw that cam nothing was wrong with it.....
Old 03-13-2008, 08:37 PM
Teching In

I totally hear you on that. Santana said the same thing. but if this damage had been caused by shipping, there would have been SOME kind of debris in the packaging. SOMETHING. the packaging looked perfect. even the cardboard tube wasnt even dinged. Ive also asked both professionals AND forum members over at corvette forum if there was ANY way possible it happend during shipping, and it was a unanimous no. I will be happy to link that thread here if you would like to see it.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:40 PM
TECH Regular

Obviously there is something wrong with it. Hope everything works out for you!
Old 03-13-2008, 08:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Dude I Told You The Cam Was In Good Condition Before I Sent.....i Wouldnt Want To **** Anyone Over! You Do What You Have To! Thats All I Have To Say!
Old 03-13-2008, 08:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

AND yes i had agreed to send the money back to him but why? if the cam i sent was undamaged? a couple of guys from here seen it when it was taken out not one thing bad wrong with it! sskillz was one along with others!
Old 03-13-2008, 08:48 PM
Launching!

Best of luck to ya man. Sorry to hear about your lose.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:48 PM
Teching In

hey man, Can I call you? I would rather talk about this via phone than posting on an internet forum

edit: also, all i was trying to confirm with you was that you were sending me my refund tomorrow so i could send you the cam back and we could both move on.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:52 PM
TECH Addict

That cam is in bad shape!
Old 03-13-2008, 08:54 PM
Teching In

Just called your house Santana and nobody picked up.
Old 03-13-2008, 08:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

sure dude..but your going to hear the same thing dude....the cam was undamaged im just being honest i dont want to **** you over, especially over this dumb ****!
Old 03-13-2008, 08:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i told you my house phone was no good i just pmd you with a number!
Old 03-13-2008, 09:05 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by txh0tb0i972
sure dude..but your going to hear the same thing dude....the cam was undamaged im just being honest i dont want to **** you over, especially over this dumb ****!
Post the number on the back of the cam tiki. Prove that it is what its supposed to be. Take pics of the number. If you sent a cam with no damage then there is no way in hell it was damaged in shipping. That looks like lobe pitting.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:11 PM
Teching In

ill be happy to. give me just a moment
Old 03-13-2008, 09:12 PM
Launching!

I hope he didn't put a new cam in the motor that the damaged cam came out of without finding out what went wrong.

Last edited by little Red Camaro; 03-13-2008 at 09:22 PM.
Old 03-13-2008, 09:19 PM
Teching In

all taken within the last 5 mins. Santana said hes going to call me back in 10-15 mins
Old 03-13-2008, 09:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

on the big pic can you point out the damage?

Search this Thread