Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Gdby2u

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2008, 09:54 AM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Gdby2u

Paid this guy for 918 springs on May 17, then he said they were already sold. I was OK with this but now he won't refund my money. It's only been 4 days but I feel he should have refunded me on the spot. https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...011&highlight=
Here is the PM between us:

Re: 918 springs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by code4
ill take them. ready to ppal just need your address.

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDBY2U
Thanks Bro, My Paypal Is jusplnfst@msn.com Just Let Me Know When You Send Payment. And Thanks Again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by code4
paypal sent this morning

Quote:
Thanks. I Will Send Them Out On Monday.

Quote:
Someone Else Sent Payment For Both Cam And Springs. I Will Be Sending You Back Your Money For The Springs. Sorry.

Last edited by code4; 05-21-2008 at 10:02 PM.
Old 05-20-2008, 11:56 AM
Launching!

That blows, if he doesnt repay you by friday I would do a paypal dispute. Also it seems like he sold you the springs, then sold someone else the cam after that and that guy needed the springs so he sold them to him to and did a INDIAN GIVER on you type kinda deal.

thats probobly what happend sold the cam afterwards.........

Good luck tho, and he is already getting bashed about his rear seat delete kit...... The guy is just not having great luck or is making wroung decisions......

Good luck for you tho and getting your flow back
Old 05-21-2008, 04:00 PM
9 Second Club

Got this from him? No money in my Ppal account??

Quote:
Ok. I Just Checked My Paypal And Paypal Has Already Taken The Cash From The Account And Has It On Hold. Don't Know Why. So They Have Your Money. Just Waitin On Them. Thanks .
Old 05-22-2008, 01:04 AM
TECH Veteran

Paypal can take up to two weeks just to process a refund, now that they have verified there are funds in the account they have to make sure both parties are in agreement to transfer funds.

This is why I won't use them whenever possible.

Hang in there and keep bugging them to transfer the funds to buyers account.
Old 05-22-2008, 02:11 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by GEARHED
Paypal can take up to two weeks just to process a refund, now that they have verified there are funds in the account they have to make sure both parties are in agreement to transfer funds.

This is why I won't use them whenever possible.

Hang in there and keep bugging them to transfer the funds to buyers account.
OK cool, I was seriously doubting this guy but maybe it is a Ppal issue.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Launching!

Also if the dispute isnt completed all they are going to do is hold the funds until the dispute is complete. And when it is complete they move the funds rather quickly.... So check to see if the dispute is finalyzed or whatever its called. If its still processing well there ya go.....
Old 06-03-2008, 03:07 PM
9 Second Club

Finally got paid $119.74 from Ppal until they can recover the rest as he did not have sufficient funds for my refund.

This was a bad deal from the beginning.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:12 PM
12 Second Club

I have talked to this member several times on the phone and he always seemed like a straight up person. I actually have a hood that he has paid for waiting to ship out and he has been very patient and understanding. I am sure he will get this taken care.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:28 PM
TECH Veteran

Have you contacted the seller to let them know you were not refunded the full amount? Find out when the remainder will be available, best way to solve the situation.
Don't forget to ask if that will be with or without 3% pp fees.
Old 06-24-2008, 05:59 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chris Gage
I have talked to this member several times on the phone and he always seemed like a straight up person. I actually have a hood that he has paid for waiting to ship out and he has been very patient and understanding. I am sure he will get this taken care.
Still haven't recieved all of my money. What is up lately with people on this site. I went years without a problem now this guy wouldn't return my money on something he sold to someone else after making the deal with me. That's a no brainer. Now I just recieved a cam from someone else that was rusted beyond what I can salvage & it looks like he is going to ignore my PM's. Damn!
Old 06-24-2008, 06:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

He has stuff for sale here!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/western-members/942681-cme-valance-tip-new-new-4-10-s.html
Old 06-24-2008, 06:46 PM
Restricted User

Hey Juiced I Didn't Sell Him The Cam. And When My Paypal Get Cash In It He Will Be Paid His $15. And For The Record The Other Guy Paid Me 1hr And 20 Min Earlier For The Parts. So The Other Guy Should Get Them. Don't Ya Think???

Last edited by GDBY2U; 06-24-2008 at 06:51 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:58 PM
9 Second Club

Hey Juiced I Didn't Sell Him The Cam. And When My Paypal Get Cash In It He Will Be Paid His $15. And For The Record The Other Guy Paid Me 1hr And 20 Min Earlier For The Parts. So The Other Guy Should Get Them. Don't Ya Think???

Never had a problem with that but you should have returned my money on the spot. I had to file a claim with Ppal to get the money I have recieved.

You agreed to sell the me the part & gave me your Ppal info. I don't know what I did wrong in the transaction.

You still owe me money & it's been over a month.

Quick Reply: Gdby2u