Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

whats faster 6 speed of auto

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2003, 09:03 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: whats faster 6 speed of auto

I have a female cousin that called me a wuss one time when she asked if my cars was a 6-speed or an Automatic. She said automatics are for girls. That pissed me off so much. I told her to go for a spin with me. She got in my car and all hell broke loose after that. From a stop, from a roll. I let her see how much off a wuss my car makes me. It was fun seeing her head snap back from a stop. Her head was wacking my headrest hard. She told me I almost made her **** herself.

Now who's the wuss.
Old 10-02-2003, 04:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have a female cousin that called me a wuss one time when she asked if my cars was a 6-speed or an Automatic. She said automatics are for girls. That pissed me off so much. I told her to go for a spin with me. She got in my car and all hell broke loose after that. From a stop, from a roll. I let her see how much off a wuss my car makes me. It was fun seeing her head snap back from a stop. Her head was wacking my headrest hard. She told me I almost made her **** herself.

Now who's the wuss.
Sometimes the tranny choice is out of your hands. Due to a forklift accident as a teen, I have been forced to drive slushboxes(unless I sprout a 3rd arm to operate the clutch by hand control) because legs no worky anymore. A TC definately puts the fun back in driving an A4.
Old 10-02-2003, 04:50 PM
TECH Junkie

i bet 2MUCH_HP didint know his original question would turn to a 4-page thread
Old 10-02-2003, 04:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL! Probably not. This is a subject we have to cover ever few months. It usually runs about the same course.
Old 10-03-2003, 02:56 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

any 16 year old kid can get in an a4 point the car strait and hit the gas....
m-6's are for drivers...

that being said i hate getting beat at the track by 16 year old kids with a4's
but i love taking there money on a streat race on the way home

as you can tell i hope this is just a ribbing... any of us who hang out at the track and race alot know from a dig the m6 is playing catchup
from a roll the a4 is praying for the next light to turn red
Hehe nice post but you forgot one thing. While the A4 is praying for the next light to turn red the M6 is praying there is no cop up ahead because they like to go after the first one they see. And that is no ticket and your on your way either, your going to jail if he does not let you off easy. Then you can brag to the other guys in the detention cell about how awesome your M6 is at street racing from a roll.

I'm just ribbing on you bro. But I seriously discourage anyone from street racing. It's just too dangerous because going to jail and getting your license suspended is not the worst thing that could happen. I'll keep my racing other cars at the track.

A4's all the way for the track but someday I'd like to get myself an M6 to have fun with around town but within certain limits.

uuummmm.... no its a tkt here in va...
you only get taken to jail if you run after the cop turns on his lights or are going better then 55 mph over the speed limit...
but i am not talking about what you saw on slow and mildly disgruntled or what ever that movie was called...
i am talking about friendly run stop light to stoplight
rarely get over 80mph.... just romp for one or 2 gears to see who pulls away...
i dont have hot asian chick spray painting lines on a road that 500 of my friends have blocked off and race for 1-2 miles weaving in and out of trafic ect ect ect....
i drive pretty civil ...
but if someone wanna play to 80ish... then i'm your huckleberry
Old 10-03-2003, 09:32 AM
Staging Lane

[/quote]

uuummmm.... no its a tkt here in va...
you only get taken to jail if you run after the cop turns on his lights or are going better then 55 mph over the speed limit...
but i am not talking about what you saw on slow and mildly disgruntled or what ever that movie was called...
i am talking about friendly run stop light to stoplight
rarely get over 80mph.... just romp for one or 2 gears to see who pulls away...
i dont have hot asian chick spray painting lines on a road that 500 of my friends have blocked off and race for 1-2 miles weaving in and out of trafic ect ect ect....
i drive pretty civil ...
but if someone wanna play to 80ish... then i'm your huckleberry

[/quote]

Well they must be pretty lenient in VA but that's cool. Here in Illinois they will take you to jail for anything over 30 over. Or at least they can if they want to. Plus I hear there is a ticket specifically for racing. They call it engaging in a contest with another vehicle or something like that. I guess that won't cause you to go to jail but they do throw a three month suspension of drivers license in the mix.

But a light to light under 80 mph race very heavily favors the stalled A4. You would shine a lot more if the race started at 80 not finished there. But I can not deny the fun factor or rowing through gears and you should take any a4's that are on stock TC's and similair RWHP.

Stay safe out there.

Quick Reply: whats faster 6 speed of auto