Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I need a list of parts

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2010, 03:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I need a list of parts

ok i have a 99 ls1 camaro 6 spd. I have the 243's (ls6) heads and ls6 intake port and polish. Im going to get a cam cut for it too. i also have long tube headers ps. no egr and a off road y pipe. I think its a borla cat back on there too it came on the car. o yea i have a lid too. all most all the parts are not on yet but what else do i need??? I have a guy thats tryin to sell me a nitous wet jet kit with 3 bottles for 700$ it has a purge on it too but idk
Old 04-21-2010, 07:10 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Forget the NOS until u know how much HP your car makes on motor.I would get a underdrive pully,1.8 roller rockers,P&P TB,Suspension to put the power too the ground and a good set of drag radials ect.
Old 04-21-2010, 09:33 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What do you do with the car? Is it for street action or all strip, some of both, etc? We can get you set up with basically anything you need, but would like a bit better idea of what your goals are so we can make a more educated recommendation on your combo!

Largest Stocking Distributor of LS-x Engines / CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE!

COMP - FAST - PACESETTER - DIAMOND RACING - EAGLE SPECIALTY PRODUCTS - CALLIES - COMETIC GASKETS
RAM CLUTCHES - MOSER ENGINEERING - KOOK'S HEADERS - ARP - GM BOLTS AND GASKETS - MSD - NGK
POWERBOND - ASP - AND MORE!
Old 04-21-2010, 11:06 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Matt@Texas-Speed
What do you do with the car? Is it for street action or all strip, some of both, etc? We can get you set up with basically anything you need, but would like a bit better idea of what your goals are so we can make a more educated recommendation on your combo!
I like to drag race but on the street for the most part. Im not going to be doing any track stuff at all.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:13 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by blk/slvr02ss
Forget the NOS until u know how much HP your car makes on motor.I would get a underdrive pully,1.8 roller rockers,P&P TB,Suspension to put the power too the ground and a good set of drag radials ect.
How much do thos 1.8 roller rockers help??? The tb is p&p. I am so lost about the suspension stuff. I dont know anything about that??? What gears should i go with?? What rear end should i get?? Do I need a whole new rear end or just parts to beef it up???