Sponsored by:

TD worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 09:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Buford17
That is still impressive didnt think itd be that much of a difference

NC is a very lenient state when it comes to emissions basic car laws etc... And iv looked up laws considersing blacked out tails/HID's and I got a ticket on base for having blacked out tails and HID's. I asked why and they said they follow base rules not state rules. But I love the hater/dirty looks
Not all the looks are bad... I've had two girls walk up to my window at a stoplight and give me their numbers in the last three weeks in VA beach. Seriously, you should check out the strip on a Saturday. It's RIDICULOUS.

The pro's outweigh the cons for TD. You'll start to hate speed bumps, though.

Last edited by roninsonic; 06-02-2012 at 06:53 AM.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:46 AM
gnx
On The Tree

i purchased the kooks true dual exhaust {no catts)that goes all the way back. no clearance issues looks dam good polished and good for 1200 hp i know it cost a arm and a leg before you say anything but you get what you pay for. it will be the last exhuast the car will ever need.yes you have to have kooks LT'S with it.
Old 06-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by roninsonic
Not all the looks are bad... I've had two girls walk up to my window at a stoplight and give me their numbers in the last three weeks in VA beach. Seriously, you should check out the strip on a Saturday. It's RIDICULOUS.

The pro's outweigh the cons for TD. You'll start to hate speed bumps, though.
Its a good thing I regularly go down to VA beach then its happened a couple times in my truck. But at the end of the day its stilla truck.

Oh I hate speed bumps as it is. Being in a lowed truck with belltech all around makes for a not good ride thats barely a couple inches off the ground.

Originally Posted by gnx
i purchased the kooks true dual exhaust {no catts)that goes all the way back. no clearance issues looks dam good polished and good for 1200 hp i know it cost a arm and a leg before you say anything but you get what you pay for. it will be the last exhuast the car will ever need.yes you have to have kooks LT'S with it.
Id love to go with kooks and I know yo get what you pay for but damn! I cant get over the price
Old 06-02-2012, 06:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Buford17
Its a good thing I regularly go down to VA beach then its happened a couple times in my truck. But at the end of the day its stilla truck.

Oh I hate speed bumps as it is. Being in a lowed truck with belltech all around makes for a not good ride thats barely a couple inches off the ground.

Id love to go with kooks and I know yo get what you pay for but damn! I cant get over the price
Good, so you get what I'm sayin' about it being a meat market

I had RameyBuilt fab my exhaust up. I was going to go with the TSP TD kit, but I wanted to keep my DS loop.
Old 06-03-2012, 05:28 PM
Launching!

Oh yes meat market it is man haha I jus try and go places with the least amount of marines as possible. The shop I work at actually has a few civilians that work out in back of our bay and one of them owns a shop with lifts and does just about anything you need him to. So iv had him fab up some exhaust and want to do gears... All at a friendly personal discount :p

Quick Reply: TD worth it?