Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ok newb question here but...

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 11:34 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ok newb question here but...

i just had race headers, y pipe and my catback put on a few days ago. the rear o2 sensors plugged back in but the front ones didnt reach, so i bought the 24" o2 extension cables, where do i plug them into though?

a picture would actually be more helpful, i cant find any open plugs, and it doesnt help the previous ******* that owned the car tried to spray paint everything black in the engine bay.
Old 08-20-2013, 05:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Whiplash88
i just had race headers, y pipe and my catback put on a few days ago. the rear o2 sensors plugged back in but the front ones didnt reach, so i bought the 24" o2 extension cables, where do i plug them into though?

a picture would actually be more helpful, i cant find any open plugs, and it doesnt help the previous ******* that owned the car tried to spray paint everything black in the engine bay.
should be separate plugs from main engine harness running down sides of the block. Around the starter on right side, and around oil filter on the left side(about mid ways). Connect your wire extensions to those plugs & then to the o2 sensors.

Quick Reply: ok newb question here but...