Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Below, oil gauge and Knock question

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2013, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Below, oil gauge and Knock question

Hi all.

1. When trying to mate a 104MM Lid with a 100MM MAF installed directly in the lid to a 102MM NW TB and a 102MM Fast Manifold, what kind of below such as size etc to connect the TB to the MAF/LID?

If I am understanding this correctly it will go *Lid>MAF>Below?>TB>Manifold*

2. I have a slight knock, not the "normal" knock that everyone talks about in the threads that goes away after warm up. This is actually much, much, much quicker and goes away immediately. When I start the car, usually cold. (It has happened when warming but not at Operating temperature) It will knock when it fires up right at the beginning. Then goes away immediately. Since, it is much quicker and goes away instantly versus the "normal" prolonged knock I keep reading about, I figure it is all good?

3. My oil gauge, (seemingly after an oil change), bounces down very rapidly a few PSI. More like a short than actual pressure loss. The car has a line lock and also a ghetto rigged nitrous line that I removed. So wiring is suspect. The ABS INOP light is on and seems related to the ghetto rigged line lock. It didn't start bouncing until after I did the oil change which was also when I removed the nitrous line wiring.

Quick Reply: Below, oil gauge and Knock question