Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New guy signing in

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2004, 04:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New guy signing in

Sheesh, another good forum to keep track of now. I found y'all by accident, looking for info on the LS1 edit programming. Happy to be here, I think I'll find the needed info here and more.

I'm a long time GM fanatic, owning around 20 GM musclecars or 4x4's. I'm into both show and go. The other 10 were not GM, but I've never owned a FURD product. I do own RICE, a 1990 Acura Legend 5sp coupe. It was aquired after some good citizen stole my K5 Blazer, stripped it and trashed it. Its a good everyday car especially around jealous stockholders. (The Vette was a topic of a recent SH meeting )

Here are the 2 cars I've purchased new. Most of the others I built Along with the Acura, i have just the three. The biggest regret was selling a 1978 WS6 Trans Am. I was young, stupid and caught Corvette fever.

The LS1 is a new and different animal for me. I'm not used to so many computers telling my foot what it can do and what it will not allow. So, I'm off to regain controll over the Vette's nanny.

I guess its a natural progession. A year ago I was going to keep the 2003 completely stock . That lasted a whole year, not bad for me.

Last edited by Trigger Creep; 05-09-2004 at 04:37 PM.
Old 05-09-2004, 04:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

welcome to the board. good to have you here. there are a lot of people with a lot of knowledege here, you can learn a lot. i know i have.
Old 05-09-2004, 04:58 PM
Teching In

Welcome! Nice GTA!!