Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oil Feed/Return for turbo

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2014, 09:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oil Feed/Return for turbo

Alrite let me apologize in advance for this but im irritated and figured ill just ask.

im trying to figure out the oil feed and return for the turbo. As of now my feed is coming from the block off plate located above the oil filter which is working fine. My return is going to scavenge pump then up to oil fill cap n it doesnt seem to be working as expected. My question is.... Where my feed is now it has one port but i was informed and given a block off plate that is dual.. I was told that i could use that plate for feed and return but I wasnt sure bc i thot it was pressurized there which makes sense for the feed but how will it return..??? Is this possible or was someone blowing smoke up my A$$.??? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance as well as apologizing.. ha
Old 07-28-2014, 07:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Most of the turbo guys drill and tap the oil pan or timing cover and let the oil gravity drain back in to the motor. If your turbo is high enough to do so. Do some searching around in the FI section you'll find alot of setups to look at.

Quick Reply: Oil Feed/Return for turbo