Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP!! Traffic Ticket in Dana Point, California

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 08:45 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jrp
thats a cali cop for you , i dont care what anyone says, california cops are straight **** dicks, period.

as stated ticket should be around ~150, just pay the ticket and do traffic school on-line. that should run ~20 bucks then theres a 10 dollar court fee.

JRP I thought you are a moderator...

I think you are a little bitter there, and we are not all "straight **** dicks"... That is kind of like saying all LS1 owners are "straight **** dicks" (but then that would double over on me since I am both)...

Although I have not heard that one before. *shrug*
Old 12-14-2004, 09:39 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I didn't explain myself very well. Since the first letter was lost along with the check, I only paid once. Also, the citation was dismissed and they are refunding my $173.50.
Old 12-14-2004, 11:18 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Azrael
JRP I thought you are a moderator...

I think you are a little bitter there, and we are not all "straight **** dicks"... That is kind of like saying all LS1 owners are "straight **** dicks" (but then that would double over on me since I am both)...

Although I have not heard that one before. *shrug*
I agree not all but about 98% of them are here. Dunno anything about california. What pisses me off about the cops here is they think they can speed or do anything they want when they are off the clock.

I actually got pulled over while I was passing some cars on a 4 lane. When he pulled me over he said I was just wanting you to get in the other lane so I could hurry up and get home. I was doing like 75 in a 65 and he was like well since you have a radar detector I should give you a ticket if I wasnt ready to get home.

Now thats a bastard. Its ok to speed to get home but not me
Old 12-14-2004, 04:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by glennhl
I didn't explain myself very well. Since the first letter was lost along with the check, I only paid once. Also, the citation was dismissed and they are refunding my $173.50.
oh, ok. i thought someone there pocketed your first payment.

Quick Reply: HELP!! Traffic Ticket in Dana Point, California