Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

American Muscle Cars get thumbs down by jerk

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2004, 01:56 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down American Muscle Cars get thumbs down by jerk

I am a member to a J body site (Cavalier & sunfire) also because I have a cavalier and want to find out how they compare to the imports and other domestic cars. So I'm reading along and find this guy that quotes

"becouse i'm poor mustang is the ultamate econobox it hasn't changed in 25 years. and who in there right mind would pay 100k for a slow ugly viper when they can buy a c-6"

"yeah but no matter how you look at it a cavalier is,and always will be a econo box. if the car held the slightest bit of its value i'd think different. every american car but a corvette is econo if you ask me. they all suck."

I'm not the most informative person in comparing cars but this doesn't know much. He thinks his Corvette is the best thing ever (I do like and respect them). Its one thing to talk krap on a cavalier but when you start to talk krap on any American Muscle Car and calling them an econo box but this guy is an aboslute jerk. I guess he thinks the GTO is an econo box too even though it has the same engine and if a new Camaro comes out, it will have the same engine too. I would like to see this guy drag some of the LS1s or even the Stangs from this site and show him that these cars will beat him.
Old 08-01-2004, 02:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL Well, if getting 25+ mpg makes me an econo box, than so be it. His Vette, our camaro's, and the guys w/ the Thunder Chickens all have the same engine in it though.... wonder if he knows that or not? Word of advise to you though (I give this to the mustang guys on their site all the time lol) When you're doing the forum thing, you're going to come accross people that irritate you.... but why? Who the hell cares what joe schmuck that you'll never actually meet thinks? Let him wallow. That's my $.02 anyway. Oh, and welcome to LS1tech.com. You'll like it here if you stick around.