Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Memphis WS6

Old 08-19-2004, 07:09 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow Memphis WS6

Well Well Well

I have been visiting these forums for about 3 months now, thanks to Beast(Marc), and I finally get a reason to register as a member.

I have been wanting a WS6 Trans Am since the body style in '98 came out, and out of PURE luck I managed to get a white 2002 WS6 M6 with 25,000 miles. I love Theft Recovery Auctions!!! I will not get the car for a few days since it is in SAN BERNARDINO, CA.

My dad had, sold it 2 weeks ago, a Magnetic Red C5 Corvette Covertible that was mine at one point (long story), so I am famaliar with the LS1 and stuff like that. I know my way around cars I guess.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I am from Memphis, TN if there is any others around.

Last edited by SteelBallz; 08-19-2004 at 07:16 PM.
Old 08-19-2004, 08:23 PM
Staging Lane

I'm from Tupelo, MS. Maybe I'll see you at the track some time or other, and welcome to LS1Tech
Old 08-20-2004, 06:21 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

So who is this? I am from Memphis. I know Marc as well. Whats the relation to him you have? Do I know you??
Old 08-20-2004, 07:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by RedReaper
So who is this? I am from Memphis. I know Marc as well. Whats the relation to him you have? Do I know you??
Name is Taylor.... I met Marc at CBU, we had the exact same class schedule for like the past two semesters. We are pretty good friends.. Who are you

hmm Red SS.... is the is Milo?
Old 08-21-2004, 09:37 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by SteelBallz
Name is Taylor.... I met Marc at CBU, we had the exact same class schedule for like the past two semesters. We are pretty good friends.. Who are you

hmm Red SS.... is the is Milo?

No Milos car isnt an SS, its just got all of the SS stuff on it. I am Marcs cousin Wayne. I have a red 2002 SS with a 408 Iron block Stroker. I was just curious to if I had met you but I guess I havent. I have met just about all of Marcs friends.
Old 08-21-2004, 09:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SteelBallz
Well Well Well

I have been visiting these forums for about 3 months now, thanks to Beast(Marc), and I finally get a reason to register as a member.

I have been wanting a WS6 Trans Am since the body style in '98 came out, and out of PURE luck I managed to get a white 2002 WS6 M6 with 25,000 miles. I love Theft Recovery Auctions!!! I will not get the car for a few days since it is in SAN BERNARDINO, CA.

My dad had, sold it 2 weeks ago, a Magnetic Red C5 Corvette Covertible that was mine at one point (long story), so I am famaliar with the LS1 and stuff like that. I know my way around cars I guess.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say that I am from Memphis, TN if there is any others around.
well Im definitely not from TN, but go for the LOUDMOUTH!!!
Old 08-21-2004, 09:41 PM
TECH Addict

WELCOME to the site!
How did you get involved with the "Theft Recovery Auction"? any type of website to go to? or is there something more involved?
Old 08-22-2004, 04:52 AM
Launching!

Well my dad and grandfather are a used car dealers so I kinda have an advantage, as in I go to 2 or 3 auctions a week (during the summer). I buy cars for my dad and look for any good deals for myself.

My dad just happened to get involved with a series of salvage/theft recovery auctions called "CoPart". My dad registered with their website (dealers only) and I just happened to grab a theft recovery '02 trans am ws6 m6 with 25,000 miles and a gurantee of no damage to the car. As I said earlier PURE LUCK, since I have been looking for a good deal on one for about 5 months.

If I told you how much I paid, it would make you sick to your stomach...
Old 08-22-2004, 10:37 PM
12 Second Club

Welcome, I'm sure I 'll see you around. I live in the Millington/Bartlett Area.
Old 08-24-2004, 02:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RedReaper
No Milos car isnt an SS, its just got all of the SS stuff on it. I am Marcs cousin Wayne. I have a red 2002 SS with a 408 Iron block Stroker. I was just curious to if I had met you but I guess I havent. I have met just about all of Marcs friends.

really funny...real funny....assclown

Search this Thread