Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

some people

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 01:58 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default some people

all right I have a big problem!!! I am fairly new to the area I live in and there is alot of f-body guys running around. Most people are pretty cool so I stop to talk to a bunch of people in a parking lot (out cruisin' ) and every one of them acted as if they had a ford stuck in their ***!! This is not the first time this has happened to me but tonight I just got pissed about it!!! One guy started runnin' off in the mouth talking like he knew me and had a grudge and everyone else is just flat rude. I was hopin' the people I met would be like the guys on this site and welcome me in, not so apparently. I am very friendly so you can see how this drives me nuts!! Now I figure f**k, I'll hang with my girl until I meet a mustang guy, those guys are nicer to me than any f-bod guy around here is. So if you live in the greenwood, indy area drop me a line I need to meet more decent people!!!!
Old 08-22-2004, 02:03 AM
Launching!

I have never had much luck pulling into a parking lot or something of that nature where a lot of cars have gathered, always seems like they are little kids that are all sitting on the hoods of they cars (something I would never do), oh well. I'd rather call up some of my fbod buds and have them come to my house to have a good time.
Old 08-22-2004, 02:06 AM
On The Tree

Only problem is that I don't know anyone yet, but oh well, I'll have fun by my damn self!!!
Old 08-23-2004, 01:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default ?

Originally Posted by GREATWHITE
Only problem is that I don't know anyone yet, but oh well, I'll have fun by my damn self!!!
hey,if you are willing to drive north an hour or so(i do not know exactly where you are??? i am at zip 46356) on a friday or sat night we have a great spot called miami subs that packs in hundred of nice cars every weekend!!!!!!!! nice people & great food !!!!!!!! alot of people bring chairs & stuff,it is like a car show every weekend!!!!!! let me know i will go with you if you can make it,john
Old 08-23-2004, 03:46 PM
On The Tree

I am in greenwood and I will try to get up there, I will gte ahold of you for directions.
Old 08-23-2004, 03:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A bunch of guys from this site told me about the "Heavenly Donut" car show on Sundays. So I go there yesterday. One LS1 guy shows up (late). So I start talking to the mustang guys. They were very cool, especially since I'm in my mid 40's and they were in their early 20's. Some guys take this competition thing too far. Best to steer clear of those jerks.
Old 08-23-2004, 04:42 PM
TECH Resident

Another way to make friends (it shouldn't be this way) is to make your car fast as hell. It'll get you a lot of respect and you can be even more proud of your car and all the hard work you've put into it. Good luck man.
Old 08-23-2004, 05:34 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by GREATWHITE
I am in greenwood and I will try to get up there, I will gte ahold of you for directions.
I lived in greenwood for 5 years. Graduated from Center Grove High.
There is just as many friendly people there as asses, Just depends on the night I guess. The big thing used to be was to cruise the Circle right in the center of downtown Indianapolis. Be careful though almost always a fight or some kinda drama. Lots of gangsta wannabies and lots of real ones too!
Or at least they backed up the **** they talked. Anyways used to be a good time. Watch what color you wear (no red or blue)
Old 08-23-2004, 05:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Tranzaman00
Or at least they backed up the **** they talked. Anyways used to be a good time. Watch what color you wear (no red or blue)
Thats 'GHETTO!' man. Why would you even subject yourself to people like that?

OH, and just keep lookin around man you are bound to find some good people with nice cars. Just a matter of time.
Old 08-23-2004, 09:08 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by frey51
Thats 'GHETTO!' man. Why would you even subject yourself to people like that?

OH, and just keep lookin around man you are bound to find some good people with nice cars. Just a matter of time.

I loved cruising that circle. It's a real hot spot or used to be I can picture it being shut down now because it would get pretty crazy at times. I guess cars and girls can put you in some not so good scenarios, and as far as subjecting myself to people like that, well than you might as well not have left the house cause they are all over the place in that area. Respesct for other peoples culture and a fast car to get the hell out of dodge always comes in handy.