Sponsored by:

What a week!

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2004, 10:20 PM
12 Second Club

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Default What a week!

here's the story...
I'm the computer guy for a group of dealerships in town. Last friday while at our Dodge store I saw her, she had been on eBay the week before and thankfully hadnt sold. After some frantic searching I found the salesman he was working with, yep he was trading her in on a new truck. Had to go into work the next day for a bit and found out I just had to wait for his financing to come through and the Z would be up for the taking. Monday, still waiting, Tuesday, found out the deal might not go through. Wednesday got a call from one of the used car guys, the deal went through! I called back and found out some people were already looking at it, spoke to the sales manager and found out the person looking at it was out GM's lawyer's son. A deal was in the works. Went there yesterday morning to see what happened.....it had sold. About half an hour ago saw there was voicemail on my cell phone, it was the dealership, the kid now wants a Tahoe and handed the Z back to the dealership. I called as fast as I could and first thing tomorrow morning I will be there ready to pick her up. A '99 Hugger Orange Z w/44000 miles. Its in great shape! Good lord what a week! Cant wait til morning, its like Christmas. lol Just thought I'd share.
Old 08-29-2004, 03:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thats awesome man glad things worked out in your favor and by the way nice color choice im kinda partial myself
Old 08-29-2004, 03:41 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What's wrong with that damn kid.. Giving up a Z for a Tahoe?

Congrats.. Glad things worked out for..

At least he didn't say he wanted a NEON..