Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Whats it Worth

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 11:39 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Whats it Worth

I was out car shopping for 4-Runners w/ my girlfriend for her when I saw something that cought my eye a '01 SOM WS6 @ a Chevy dealer. I stopped in and looked at it and test drove it. It's an A4, completly stock, tan leather with black dash and center console, with 61,XXX miles. They are asking $16K for it. I was just wondering if you guys think that's about right. If it's a good deal I might go back and see what they'll give me for my car.
http://www.autobase.com/cgi/info.exe...ealer=gwinchev
I would be trading in my car also for it. Seriously how much could i get for my do you think? Its a '99 Trans Am WS6, c5 thin spoke wheels, 214/222 115lsa cam, flowmaster catback, flp level 4 trans, 3000stall and 373 gears. I can put my stock headers back on but i don't have anything else stock. if i were to trade would i better off selling it to someone else instead of trading it in. The engine was rebuilt at 92XXX miles(August of '04) and now it has 97XXX. I bought it was 72XXX miles 2 years ago. I have the recepts for pretty much everything.

I fiqured I may be able to talk them down below 15 for the car and get atleast 11.5 for mine. What do you guys think?
Old 03-26-2005, 12:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would try to sell the car outright because the dealer won't really give u what u put into the car and actually probably view ur modifications as a negative to where a private buyer would appreciate it or understand the mods better. You should definetely go for it though.
Old 03-26-2005, 12:51 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what he said. dealers will not give you squat.