New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone need the use of hp tuners?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2005, 11:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone need the use of hp tuners?

This goes out to anyone living in the general Wichita KS area. I am planning on purchasing HP Tuners for my 1998 Z28. The issue is as follows: I will recieve tuning software for two different years of cars (for 500 bucks), one will obviously be for my 98 Z28, but I know of no other cars for which to buy tuning software, and I have no interest in waisting my second set of software on some random car type that will do no one any good.

If there is anyone living near the Wichita area who would be interested in either helping me purchase Hp tuners (contribution would be like 75 bucks for use whenever we can arrange a meeting), or somebody who is interested in a one time tune. I have a laptop that will be used to do the tuning, and the software cant be used on another laptop, so I dont expect anyone to pay half. However if someone is interested please feel free to send me an email at natronathon@sbcglobal.net or send me a pm. I would be more than happy to meet with a contributor whenever I can.

Also if there is anyone with a 1998 model ls1 than would be interested in using my software im happy to help in exchange for a few bucks or some help in return.

Thanks in advance.

p.s. I am posting this in the pcm diagnostics forum as well, i just dont think that area is as popular as this one!
Old 03-28-2005, 07:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

cool stuff, wish someone in my area was doing that before i bought my hp tuners. if someone has a 98 in the SE michigan area and wants to remove their SES lights(!EGR,!AIR, !rearo2s, !cags, etc.) and other minimal parameters, send me a pm. i havent tuned my car yet so im not about to tune anyone elses.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:40 AM
jrp
SN95 Director

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

this thread doesnt belong here, i already moved your other one. keep this type of thread in your local regional forum.