New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Finally Finished (Some Good tips for exhaust installation)

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 02:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Finally Finished

I finally got my lanes true duals and pacesetter Lt's in and running. For a first time install it was a bitch but definitly doable with even little experience. Thank you everyone who helped me out here at ls1tech espiecally tim who i called about 970 times. But anyway if your looking into buying exhaust its a really nice setup. It is loud but theres always easy ways to fix that in the future if it gets annoying....add some cats in if you dont have them...change mufflers..so im not to worried even if it does get to loud.

Last edited by kkkevvvinnn; 04-10-2005 at 02:59 AM.
Old 04-10-2005, 08:54 PM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kkkevvvinnn
I finally got my lanes true duals and pacesetter Lt's in and running. For a first time install it was a bitch but definitly doable with even little experience. Thank you everyone who helped me out here at ls1tech espiecally tim who i called about 970 times. But anyway if your looking into buying exhaust its a really nice setup. It is loud but theres always easy ways to fix that in the future if it gets annoying....add some cats in if you dont have them...change mufflers..so im not to worried even if it does get to loud.

No problem man. That's what the LS1tech community is all about!
Have fun, and don't be revving it too much around the house, sounded like you mom wasn't real happy with how loud it was!