Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

thanks

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 08:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thanks

ya'll are great here, i had a 99 z28 brand new years ago and i didn't know anything about mods, i got a flowtech (or some no name brand) muffler from autozone, i thought k & n filter was all i needed. well that car is long gone after a divorce and about 6 months ago i got a 02 transam.
the information that you all have here is incredible. the sponsors have been awesome to deal with. i have just recently done my first mod, slp air lid, took about 15 minutes and i can feel a little in the throttle response. this saturday i am putting lm1 on, didn't have the big bucks for borla or gmmg but looking forward to non stock sound. this is getting addictive, each thread i read keeps making me want to spend more and more money, i think i am going with bolt ons and then add something appearance to it and switch it up like that, i just ordered the overlays from fourthodesigns and the guy was very helpful and nice, guess next thing will be headers and z06 wheels but i have to enjoy these 1st mods for a little bit before the next ones.
thanks again guys
josh
Old 03-15-2006, 09:04 PM
Shirley Temple Drinker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet man! Sounds like you've been through some hard times and stuffs finaly starting to look up! I hope you continue to have a great time with your car, take care of her and she will take care of you. Be safe! Have Fun!