Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Alternator mounting bolts

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2006, 09:28 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alternator mounting bolts

Ok so there are three and i'm afraid i may have lost one, does anyone have a picture of all 3 of them and where the mount since i know they are all different sizes
Old 03-29-2006, 11:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't have any pics, but I can help you with what sizes go where... Here we go:

- 2 of the 3 bolts are the same lenght & are the longest that mount on the main bracket & alternator... Their sizes are M10x1.25x125, one goes on the upper right side of the bracket through the alternator & the other is on the lower left side of the bracket to the alternator...

- The third bolt M8x1.25x50, goes on the rear mounting bracket to the alternator.

- For reference, there is another bolt that goes on the main bracket, but does not hold the alternator in place.. This bolt just mounts the bracket to the motor & is on the upper left side of the bracket where it is indented... The bolt size is M10x1.2x90

Hope this somewhat gives you an idea.

Mike
Old 03-30-2006, 06:49 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MM98
- For reference, there is another bolt that goes on the main bracket, but does not hold the alternator in place.. This bolt just mounts the bracket to the motor & is on the upper left side of the bracket where it is indented... The bolt size is M10x1.2x90

Hope this somewhat gives you an idea.

Mike
Thats the one i need! lol Thanks.

Quick Reply: Alternator mounting bolts