Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Please help me with misfires

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2006, 05:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Please help me with misfires

Ok so heres the situation almost a month ago when it rained really hard i was out drivin and got caught in a severe downpour and all of a sudden my car start boggin down really heavy when i barely took off. It seemed like it would bogg down and then when id get it up to 3 grand or so it would take off hard. I pulled over checked the wires and finaly it stoped. I went home parked it and waited till the next day, woke up drove to work and it was fine well one month later witch was a few days ago i was out agian and got caught in the rain almost instantly it started again. I didnt think anythin about it and thought it would go away so i parked it and the next day, i started drivin to work and about a mile down the road it started again. It has been doin this on and off for a few days finally today i took it and had a scan on it. The scanner showed that the complete passenger side (cylinders 2,4,6, and 8) they dont all miss at the same time usually just 2 or 3 at a time. Number 2 missed somethin like 600 times in a short period and the rest werent as bad but still missed. Ive heard many things on what it could be but have been able to find a shop that could take it anytime soon. Does anyone have any ideas for me. IM just lookin for all the help i can get. By the way the mods i have incase anyone suspects them. The wires and plugs have less than 10k miles on them, i have headers with no cats and no tune and a descreened mas.Please help Me!!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2006, 10:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You might have water in the coil. remove the coil and dry the boots.