Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

some new upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2006, 02:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default some new upgrades

I have a 98 camaro Z28 pretty much stock for now. I have QTP Lt headers, xpipe, high flow cats, magnaflow exhaust, slp lid and some sub frame connectors on order and should be here anytime now. Now i'm interested in buying some new heads and a cam, BUT i want to get the most horsepower i can from all these mods but i don't want it to have the real big lope that a big cams produces. I guess the term for the kind of cam that i want is a mild cam i dunno. Some of you guys chime in and help me out on this, and if possibly tell me the exact cam and head package i should get for my application
Old 09-12-2006, 04:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

i would check out the internal engine section, as you will get a lot more responses on this topic. as far as a good streetable cam that makes good power, you will see alot of people running the TR224 cam, or one with similar specs. but it looks like your off to a good start with the headers, exhaust, and lid. Also dont forget about a nice stall if your an auto, or a better clutch if manual.
Old 09-12-2006, 04:44 PM
On The Tree

yes i have the M6 tranny a beefer clutch is also in mind thanks for the info and help