New LS1 Owners - Newbie Tech Basic Technical Questions & Advice
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Baffles help

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 08:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Baffles help

hey im not this good with cars and im looking for some on help with something some one told me to cut the baffles under the filter do i need any thing before i do this any help would be awsome
Old 10-12-2007, 08:47 PM
TECH Resident

use the search button to get peoples opinions on this, its called the Free Ram Air Mod, i havent done this to my car yet but some people claim that it helps a little bit, here is a website that will tell you how to do everything, http://www.installuniversity.com/ins...sity/index.htm
click install documents on the left then click free ram air,
Old 10-12-2007, 09:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by texas12
hey im not this good with cars and im looking for some on help with something some one told me to cut the baffles under the filter do i need any thing before i do this any help would be awsome
I don't know how to or what exactly to use to cut out the baffles, but if anything, just make sure you get every bit of plastic debris out. You don't want that sucked into your engine. If I were you, being in the military, I would just buy a SLP lid. I know when I was in the Army, I had nothing better to spend my money on was beer, lol.