Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

P0327 and P0337

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2007, 08:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question P0327 and P0337

ok.. so originally, I was only getting P0327 (knock sensor bank 1 low voltage..) and replaced both knock sensors, the wiring harness, and upgraded to an LS6 intake while I was there.. reset the ECU, started it up, drove down the street to the gas station.. was running a little rough, but I figured it was just the computer relearning.. filled it up, left the gas station, and the SES light came back on.. went back to autozone, pulled the codes, and got the EGR (pulled it when I put the LS6 intake in and haven't had it tuned out yet, so no surprise there) P0342 (camshaft position sensor low voltage) and P0337 (knock sensor bank 2 low voltage...)

looked under the hood and realized I'd forgotten to hook up the little black hose that plugs in to the front of the intake, right behind the intake manifold (leads up to what looks like a sensor hanging off the driver side fuel rail..) plugged it back in, reset the computer again, and it seemed to be running fine.. drove it 30 miles or so, no SES, learning curve went away, shut it off and started it up a few times, no problems..

next morning, I start it up and the SES light comes on again.. take it to autozone, pull the code, P0327 AND P0337 this time.. both knock sensors.. and on the way back, I start hearing this chirping noise under the hood.. get back home, check under the hood, noise seems be be coming from the power steering pump.. other than that, I can't hear anything out of the ordinary..

what are the chances I just pinched the wires on the knock sensor harness when I put the intake manifold back on and they're grounding out? is there any way to check without pulling the intake back off? what else should I be checking?