New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

To the idiot who had the police come out to Fox and Hound in Elmwood

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 03:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Default To the idiot who had the police come out to Fox and Hound in Elmwood

You must be the dumbest person alive! When people finally find a place to hang out you come along and **** it up for everyone else!

We have been run off from Bonnabel and Treasure Chest. We can't hang on the lake front late. Your stupid *** go and do something like this. Let me ask you a question... Do you think doing donuts is a cool thing? Me and everybody else thinks it stupid, dumb, and childish. This goes for anybody who thinks its fun doing donuts in parking lot knowing the cops are going to come and ruin it for everybody. The cops said it was an idiot in an f-body.

Don't worry though, we will find another place to hang out and somebody will ruin it again for us. Who knows it might just be you or you will know the fool because dumbfucks hang in packs.

Next time I see an idiot doing burnouts or donuts that we know is going to cause the cops to come, I'm walking right up to the car and pour out a box of nails.
Old 06-21-2010, 03:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Funny. around here the domestics have a parkinglot
the ricers are the ones always having to look for a home
Old 06-21-2010, 07:09 PM
12 Second Club

Blue F-body with no plate the cop came over to look at my car to see if it was me. There's all ways 1 stupid **** to **** up a good thing maybe it will blow over and we can go back next week.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:23 PM
TECH Veteran

No, that same stupid **** will be back next week. If not him, another stupid ****, and they will know each other because like I said before dumbfucks hang in packs. That should be his first, middle, and last name, "Another Stupid ****"
Old 06-22-2010, 02:21 PM
11 Second Club

I have noticed in the past that stupid kids like this are most often cowards. If you walk up to them and get in their face like their daddy should have and lay the law down they usually apologize and leave. Nothing works better than making some one feel like a child scorned.

The other side of that coin is that they may want to get violent and start a fight at which point I hope you are the better fighter of the two and can handle your bidness.

Either way the situation goes, this fool won't do it again.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Yeah that's a 50/50 on that and I hope whoever it was will just CHILL OUT, come hang and talk and stop being stupid.

I bet if I was doing donuts in my car and kicking rocks out at their **** they won't think its so cool that I'm doing donuts. Also, what does doing donuts prove? I can do donuts in my moms chevy trailblazer. Get out there and streetrace let me see you beat somebody then I give you props.

As far as the fighting ****, I'll put it like this: I am too old to be fighting someone, so I am just going to them instead, then were going to see if they want to talk.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:48 PM
Launching!

lol, i missed that one. i wanna go and hang out, no donuts though, i'm allergic, lol!! let me know where yall meeting up at, wife and i love to come out
Old 07-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Rockstar

What's the story on this?
Old 07-06-2010, 11:40 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Johnny-LT1-runner
What's the story on this?
Some dumbfuck came out to a hangout and does donuts in a parking lot full of businesses and makes the cops come to the area. As you know once the cops get there they are going to harass and keep coming back every week. This is like the fourth spot. We got ran off from the three others like this.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:53 PM
Rockstar

Man, that is a pretty shitty thing for a person to do. Maybe they've got a grudge or something against yall? Or maybe some young punks.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:53 PM
On The Tree

its called everyone quit bitchiing about alminaster being greasy and just get the **** out there and run and have fun, its sad the cops even told us to go race out there and no one will.. but no..... we hang in the city and race in the city and get run off every two months!!! everyone is back at treasure chest fyi......
Old 08-01-2010, 10:08 AM
TECH Veteran

What the hell are you talking about Bud? I was talking about some idiot who was out in the Elmwood area. Nothing that runs really hard hooks on almonaster. Would you race somebody for money on Almonaster with a 10 sec car you own, knowing you won't hook?
Old 08-01-2010, 10:24 AM
Teching In

for a hangout in our neck of the woods we found a restaurant, talked to the owner/manager, became customers, made simple rules of clean up after self, no hotrodding nearby, no violence. police ourselves and the owner tells cops we are customers. watch someone do wrong without interjecting and we could be gone. someone does wrong they are not welcome. take the racing to the track and cops will stay away too.
Old 08-01-2010, 11:18 AM
Teching In

[QUOTE=castine917;13676342]for a hangout in our neck of the woods we found a restaurant, talked to the owner/manager, became customers, made simple rules of clean up after self, no hotrodding nearby, no violence. police ourselves and the owner tells cops we are customers. watch someone do wrong without interjecting and we could be gone. someone does wrong they are not welcome. take the racing to the track and cops will stay away too.
Yeah thats all good in theory but you will always have some ******* that will insist on doing burnout or playing their radio excessively loud or try to start fights and just some really stupid **** that will ruin it for everyone else. It's been that way for years and it's mostly some young punk trying to show off.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Launching!

y don't we just jump the next ******* that does that, then take their car and flatten all 4 tires and hold them for the cops??
Old 08-04-2010, 04:40 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=fast gt;13676508]
Originally Posted by castine917
for a hangout in our neck of the woods we found a restaurant, talked to the owner/manager, became customers, made simple rules of clean up after self, no hotrodding nearby, no violence. police ourselves and the owner tells cops we are customers. watch someone do wrong without interjecting and we could be gone. someone does wrong they are not welcome. take the racing to the track and cops will stay away too.
Yeah thats all good in theory but you will always have some ******* that will insist on doing burnout or playing their radio excessively loud or try to start fights and just some really stupid **** that will ruin it for everyone else. It's been that way for years and it's mostly some young punk trying to show off.
if you take care of the punk the hangout will usually see that you did right and let you stay. let the punk get away with it or encourage and you will keep losing spot to hang. not just a good theory but i have seen it work.
Old 11-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Teching In

i h8 ******* like that

Quick Reply: To the idiot who had the police come out to Fox and Hound in Elmwood