New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

This is for nola STREET CARS

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 05:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This is for nola STREET CARS

The silver c5z06 from hattiesburg will be at hub tomorrow night waiting on yall. Looking for cars that sit like them or something close at least. Heat, a/c, system, leather seats, overdrive transmission. Not a whored out race car that is called a street car because it doesn't have a cage. Trying to work something up with Moe Jezzy. So why don't yall bring a crew and we can make it a party!!!
Old 12-20-2012, 08:32 PM
Teching In

Silence after 117 views I was hoping we could set something entertaining up for the crowd.....
Old 12-20-2012, 11:19 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 2vteror
Silence after 117 views I was hoping we could set something entertaining up for the crowd.....
We'll be there tomorrow with 3 cars. . . .
Old 12-20-2012, 11:28 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
We'll be there tomorrow with 3 cars. . . .
Glad I got your blood pumping! see you guys there. Always good to see street cars get down.
Old 12-22-2012, 03:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

It's funny how you put "street cars" in the title and then say you will be at hattiesburg track.
Old 12-22-2012, 05:24 PM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
It's funny how you put "street cars" in the title and then say you will be at hattiesburg track.
On da real! This what I gotta wit everytime I go 2 Hattiesburg. . . . Smh
Old 12-22-2012, 06:14 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sky
On da real! This what I gotta wit everytime I go 2 Hattiesburg. . . . Smh
You know it's a street car so don't try and act like it ain't. Lol. The guy just doesn't street race. He feels its too dangerous and has too much to lose by street racing. He loves to drive the car, so lets all make a cruise and come back to the track.
Old 12-23-2012, 02:34 PM
TECH Veteran

You know it's a street car so don't try and act like it ain't. Lol. The guy just doesn't street race. He feels its too dangerous and has too much to lose by street racing. He loves to drive the car, so lets all make a cruise and come back to the track.
That right there is the problem though. You are taking the "street element" out of it by going to the track.

If he feels its too dangerous and has too much to lose, then build a track car and step into the "big pond with the big fish".

Some of those track cars have no chance against some street cars on the street. When you go to the track the faster car always wins and if you have been on the street long enough you know that's not the case on the street.
Old 12-23-2012, 09:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Since when did leather seats and ac with a stereo system constitute a "street" car.

Oh ****, my monsoon speakers blew out, wtf, my car isnt street legal anymore
Old 12-23-2012, 10:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

He has a track car too, this is his street car that he likes to play around at track with...its a clean car with all ammenities and all.... It was a friendly callout , no biggie

That right there is the problem though. You are taking the "street element" out of it by going to the track.

If he feels its too dangerous and has too much to lose, then build a track car and step into the "big pond with the big fish".

Some of those track cars have no chance against some street cars on the street. When you go to the track the faster car always wins and if you have been on the street long enough you know that's not the case on the street.
Old 12-24-2012, 02:20 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Preach! ! !
Old 12-24-2012, 08:53 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by sky
Preach! ! !
I know you feel what I'm saying Moe.

The streets are where:

Heart is made........Battle juice is poured out..........and track cars get their *** whipped!
Old 12-24-2012, 09:13 PM
TECH Apprentice

I know you feel what I'm saying Moe.

The streets are where:

Heart is made........Battle juice is poured out..........and track cars get their *** whipped!
Lol, this is always gonna be a debate

Lol this debate will go on forever.... if anyone races on street says track car cant hook on street.... And vice versa...... But like said before, we met the yellow vette at the track, where he was racing and the offer still stands for a race at the track for any real street cars that like to race at the track....
Old 12-25-2012, 09:40 PM
Teching In

This car will most likely be at the gulfport race on the 29th. and 87silverbullet, he does have some pretty big fish in the big boy pond too.. This is his slowest car. I know how street racers feel. I street race and that was always my big thing, I could normally outrun faster cars on the street because I could outhook them. The guy just doesn't race on the street. For any reason whatsoever. However, I think he would be willing to slap on some 18" wheels if someone wants to get beside him like that. How much more street car does it get? "insert excuses here". Again, this is all friendly, just aggravating that just because he doesn't street race it makes it a racecar :hsdunno:. If yall would like, i think I may could talk him into driving it to and from the coast on the 29th if that makes you feel any better. lol Thats an hour and a half drive for us. I am pretty sure the yellow c6 rolled up at hub on a trailer though...
Old 12-26-2012, 07:58 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by 6point7s14
Lol, this is always gonna be a debate

Lol this debate will go on forever.... if anyone races on street says track car cant hook on street.... And vice versa...... But like said before, we met the yellow vette at the track, where he was racing and the offer still stands for a race at the track for any real street cars that like to race at the track....
I have never seen a car hook on the street then can't hook at the track, its always a car set on kill at the track that can't hook on the street and has to rely on MPH to catch the other car. It's all good though

This car will most likely be at the gulfport race on the 29th. and 87silverbullet, he does have some pretty big fish in the big boy pond too.. This is his slowest car. I know how street racers feel. I street race and that was always my big thing, I could normally outrun faster cars on the street because I could outhook them. The guy just doesn't race on the street. For any reason whatsoever. However, I think he would be willing to slap on some 18" wheels if someone wants to get beside him like that. How much more street car does it get? "insert excuses here". Again, this is all friendly, just aggravating that just because he doesn't street race it makes it a racecar :hsdunno:. If yall would like, i think I may could talk him into driving it to and from the coast on the 29th if that makes you feel any better. lol Thats an hour and a half drive for us. I am pretty sure the yellow c6 rolled up at hub on a trailer though...
Driving it from New York to Cali wouldn't make a difference. Just like you said, you could outhook a faster car, that right there is the street element.

The yellow vette can drive anywhere too but when you drive 2 hours to a track and something breaks, you're up **** creek. That is the only reason for trailering it. Trust me, its all good. Just friendly conversation over here
Old 12-26-2012, 01:45 PM
Teching In

The Hattiesburg vette has STOCK mufflers. Just told you he would prolly get on 18s. How much more street car does it get?
Old 12-26-2012, 03:35 PM
TECH Veteran

The Hattiesburg vette has STOCK mufflers. Just told you he would prolly get on 18s. How much more street car does it get?
It gets more street when he shows he can RACE on the street, not just DRIVE on the street. All what you are talking about is just the reliability of the car. That's cool and all but that doesn't show it can race on the street.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:49 PM
Teching In

Eh. He said Dont worry about it. Someone has to take 2nd place... But if y'all wanna stop hiding on the street he will be at the event on the 29th
Old 12-26-2012, 07:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It gets more street when he shows he can RACE on the street, not just DRIVE on the street. All what you are talking about is just the reliability of the car. That's cool and all but that doesn't show it can race on the street.
Yea ,but, it shows he has more intelligence and a lot less excuses than you and Moe do....
Old 12-26-2012, 07:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

I would like to see a bad boy new orleans street car step up

Quick Reply: This is for nola STREET CARS