New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

looking for recommended shop/tuner to check my car and tune it in nola area or houma

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2013, 06:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default looking for recommended shop/tuner to check my car and tune it in nola area or houma

Hi everone, I just brought a 2002 z06 with some mods done to it by the previous owner and he had it tune by gforce in Houston Texas..he told me that I can get even more power on it if I get a better tune which would be great but lately my car has been stalling on me..mainly on cold starts and occasionally on redlights..sometimes when stopped at a redlight the rpms will hit 200-300 rpms and then jump back to 800 rpm..is this normal with an aftermarket cam?
I live in the westbank new orleans and work in houma so preferably a shop in those area..
Thanks
Old 04-21-2014, 09:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just saw this, so you probably already found a tuner to solve your problems. But if not, get a hold of Geoff at EPS in Baton Rouge. He made my 02' SS run perfect. Pretty soon I'm going to get him to tune my G8 GT.

Quick Reply: looking for recommended shop/tuner to check my car and tune it in nola area or houma