New Products Showcase Come inside to see the newest hardware!

1982-2002 F-Body Rear Seat Deletes!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 12:43 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 1982-2002 F-Body Rear Seat Deletes!!!

Well, I was never really a fan of rear seat deletes. Most of them are just too big and gawdy for me. However, I keep getting requests to make them so after a lot of searching I decided to carry the simplest and cleanest looking deletes I could have made... Which are these:

Of course anyone could make these with wood, carpet, time, space and skill. Not all of us have all those at our disposal though

So, for those who can't make them and don't want to just throw a rear mat over the hole left when you pull the seats, I offer these to you

The color is pretty spot on. The camera washes it out a bit. Another thing is the older the car is some carpet fades. Colors offered:

Grey(most common)
Black
Neutral Tan
OR any custom color

Easy install and all mounting bolts and instructions included.

For your basic set (no hinged door) they are $150 + shipping WHICH I WILL SPLIT WITH YOU (normally $30) so total base price is:

$165 SHIPPED paypal'd to madelisle@yahoo.com

If you want them to have the hinged door ADD $30

If you want them to have ports (air ports for hidden amps and such) ADD $20

Not making a lot off of these, just offering straight from the manufacturer (a guy who has been doing them for years) to meet a need, so they are here whenever you want them (this is not a GP or special price, this is the everyday price and it will not get cheaper) all you have to do is place your order (again, just paypal to madelisle@yahoo.com for now, I'll have them on my site soon).

Thanks for looking !

Quick Reply: 1982-2002 F-Body Rear Seat Deletes!!!