New Products Showcase Come inside to see the newest hardware!

Circle D - Check out our new Website

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2009, 09:20 PM
FormerVendor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Default Circle D - Check out our new Website

http://www.circledspecialties.com

We have just launched our new website. It still needs a little polishing but the basic structure is there. It is a totally new look for us, I think you will like it. We are still adding new products on a daily basis, lots more pictures to take. We are now able to process orders online - Official E-Tailers - we are very excited. We are SSl verified, so feel safe while shopping. We have an "Ask Chris" button you can hit while looking at a product or from the top menu. It will let you send me all the info about your car so we can spec out a converter for you. We also have a forum setup, feel free to post any questions there as well. I have added quite a few new pictures and will continue to add more. I enjoy showing off the quality of our converters and I know you like seeing exactly what you are getting on the inside, not just a generic converter picture. Let me know what you guys think, would love the feedback. If you are having any viewing issues, that is very important to know.

New logo to by the way, which means new shirts and stickers soon. I will let you guys know when they are available.

Also a big thanks for keeping us busy enough to need a website like this. We really appreciate it.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The website is looking good Chris. Doing a little advertising through the internet should definately inprove sales. Also having a consistant quality product has givien the Circle D a strong reputation especially with the LS industry. Keep up the good work....
Old 12-16-2009, 06:16 PM
FormerVendor

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Thanks Gary. We appreciate the compliments and your business.

Chris