New Products Showcase Come inside to see the newest hardware!

ShadetreeMotor New Vendor

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2010, 07:51 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ShadetreeMotor New Vendor

Hi, my name is Tim and I will be handling sales for F-bodies here at Shadetreemototor. Please accept this as an introduction as a supporting vendor and we can be found in the vendor sections in the future and we will also be checking all areas of the forums. If you have any questions please shoot us an IM or an Email at Shadetreemotor@aol.com.

We are an established company that during the recent downturns in the economy had downsized and had been handling local sales and concentrated on mostly Small Truck part sales. We are expanding and hopefully will be able to offer some great deals for the members here. As we get a better idea of what parts you are looking for we will be working with our vendors to get those parts at a competitive enough price to give everyone a great deal and still pay our electricity bills etc.

Our first deals will be from Wheel Pros / American Racing with whom we are a dealer and we can get all wheels offered at there website as long as they are in stock. Their website is

http://www.wheelpros.com/

To kick things off we will have a set of the 17x9 and 17x10.5 TTM’s in Black and Anthracite for $679 for the set of wheels and caps plus shipping.

We can do the same setup in Chrome for $779 plus shipping. If you see a better deal out there let me know and we will go back and see what we can do. Right now I believe they are out of the 17x11 TT2's but we should have some very competitive prices when they come out.

Looking forward to being here and working with the Forum Members for a while.

Tim