New Products Showcase Come inside to see the newest hardware!

BRAND NEW Sail Panels in FIBERGLASS and CARBON FIBER on sale NOW!!!

Old 02-15-2011, 11:06 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default BRAND NEW Sail Panels in FIBERGLASS and CARBON FIBER on sale NOW!!!

Alright ladies and gentlemen, I promised we would do this and we are... GM screwed us with bubbling sail panels that you have to COMPLETELY replace the roof to fix and then they stopped selling the roof.

SO, we stepped up and are making 1993-2002 F-Body T-Top sail panels in FIBERGLASS...

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...roducts_id=241

AND ALSO CARBON FIBER (no pics of the carbon fiber version for at least two months)...

http://6litereaterdesigns.com/store/...roducts_id=243

We are offering them at an HONEST PRICE as well. We could be jerks and try to make a killing but all I am doing is matching the price GM Parts Direct ($460 for fiberglass) used to sell them for. That gives me about a 10% profit which is fine as I am a small company with no overhead.

GM/Classic Industries used to charge $1100+ for this piece in fiberglass and we're offering a CARBON FIBER VERSION (with a UV clear coat warrantied for ONE YEAR so you don't even have to paint it!) for only $660!!!

I pray you guys/gals appreciate this and step up and order...

Once these are in full production I'll be tacking on $100 as I will NOT be stocking them (so I won't be ordering in groups of 10) and they will COST ME $100 more just because of shipping (getting 10 shipped to our warehouse costs the same as one shipped). Long story short, order now and save $100.

So please, go place an order already !
Old 02-16-2011, 02:39 PM
Sawzall and Welder Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Finally! Youll be selling these for years and years to come. I hate seeing a beautiful 4th gen that someone takes impeccable care of with acne all over the top.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: BRAND NEW Sail Panels in FIBERGLASS and CARBON FIBER on sale NOW!!!