New Products Showcase Come inside to see the newest hardware!

6LE Designs AggreSSive Hood for 1998-2002 Camaros!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2017, 03:22 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 6LE Designs AggreSSive Hood for 1998-2002 Camaros!!!

Introducing our COPO Inspired Hood for 1998-2002 Camaros... The 6LE Designs AggreSSive Hood!!!

I started this business 9 years ago out of a love for F-Bodies that refuses to die! After making our COPO style hood for the 2016+ Camaro, I figured it was time to show a little love to the Fourth Gens again...

Personally, I grew weary of seeing the same two hoods on 1998-2002 Camaros, either the OEM SS hood or the Sunoco hood, not much variation.

So, I decided to intertwine the idea we had of the AggreSSive spoiler, modernizing a popular spoiler, and apply it to a new hood for the 4th Gens. Inspired by the 2016+ COPO style hood we designed, I intertwined the two popular hood choices for this car, the SS and the Sunoco, to bring something new yet familiar.

The open scoop in the front grabs massive amounts of air, and works great with a K&N FIPK, and the rear open cowl lets all that unwanted heat out WHILE adding more clearance!!!

We're offering these at $150 OFF the normal price while we finish the mold so if you love the hood and don't mind waiting a few extra weeks than normal to save $150 then ORDER NOW!!!

100% MADE IN THE USA!!!!

http://6ledesigns.com/product/1998-2...gressive-hood/

Quick Reply: 6LE Designs AggreSSive Hood for 1998-2002 Camaros!!!