Nitrous Oxide Installation | Tuning | Products
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous set up pictures wanted

Old 10-16-2008, 01:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitrous set up pictures wanted

Since i am trying to search for my first nitrous set up i would like to see some pictures of everybody's setups? I really do want a picture of anyones purging system. I want to set up my purge system in my ram air scoops. I searched and found some people who did it but no pictures of it being sprayed to see how it looks. Can people post or email me there nitrous set ups my email is kpeen931@kutztown.edu.

I just want ideas for bottle locations, i liked the look of it between the rear seats but seems kind of in the way/ Engine compartments to see whats the best looking kit/purge locations just to get ideas.
This would help me out with my purchase thank you to anyone who can post pics
Old 10-16-2008, 02:03 PM
FormerVendor

Take a look at our image gallery, there are quite a few pictures of customer installs as well as some we have done in house. Thanks!

Nick
Old 10-16-2008, 02:39 PM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Here is a customer gallery of ours as well.
http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/customerCars/index.asp

We have a specially put together system for purging out of the scoops. It will give a nice clear reliable install.
Let me know if we can answer any questions.
Dave
Old 10-17-2008, 04:49 AM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Pm thechef, I ran a purge line setup on his car last weekend so it will pruge out the nostrils on the hood.

He needs to get a picture of it working, because I know it's got to look

I could do this again on a car if someone wanted it done, but I'm in CT and I'd need the car to do it.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:12 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
Pm thechef, I ran a purge line setup on his car last weekend so it will pruge out the nostrils on the hood.

He needs to get a picture of it working, because I know it's got to look

I could do this again on a car if someone wanted it done, but I'm in CT and I'd need the car to do it.
where in ct, I am in ct all the time my mom lives there, I might even just ask for help on it i wanted a purge out of the nostrils since i thought about nitrous but i wasnt sure if people were doing it
Old 10-17-2008, 12:17 PM
Race your car!

I'm in New Britain CT, when you're ready to set it up and install the kit shoot me a PM and I can give you a hand with it, and tell you exactly what you need to get to build the purge like you want to.

Not a problem, I work for
Old 10-17-2008, 01:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by JL ws-6
I'm in New Britain CT, when you're ready to set it up and install the kit shoot me a PM and I can give you a hand with it, and tell you exactly what you need to get to build the purge like you want to.

Not a problem, I work for
Lol i am only 18 but i would have my mom stop and grab me a case from the "package stores" i think thats what they are up there. You are only about 20 miles from my moms place i drive right next to new britian on my way up there. I take 95N to 91N all the way up to Enfield. So thats not bad at all I will probably order it within the next month and i am going up there in November and Early december i might order it in the next couple weeks, but wait to install it till early december once my semesters up Dec 8th. Be my Xmas present for my Car and Me.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Race your car!

No big deal man LOL, regardless I'll help ya out when you're ready. Just shoot me a PM and I can give you a parts list to get.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:53 PM
11 Second Club

Hey Nick, I just wanted to let you know that I had the same sig pic as you an the mod **** Speed Density gave me an infraction for using it. Just figured I would let you know before he starts screwing with you about yours.

Sorry for the hijack!

Search this Thread